«chapter 29»

A/n: you're either going to love or hate the new characters, I'm scared I hope you like them lmao <3 also I chose him bc 1. I've never seen him in a fan fic before and 2. ppl keep saying this book reminds them of "the kissing booth" so here you go :) he acts more like Nate from euphoria tho
__________________________________________

~new boy~

"Please give a warm welcome to welcome Estelle Flamel and Luke Crouch. Mrs Flamel had just transferred here from Beauxbatons academy and it is Mr Crouch's first time in a school of magic. I expect you all to treat them with nothing but kindness and respect"
He rambled on, I stopped listening.

I couldn't help but look at them, mostly Luke. He was very attractive. Wait crouch? He must be related to Alex Crouch.

Name: Luke Crouch
Year: sixth year
Blood status: pure blood
Age: 17
(Jacob Elordi from kissing booth)

Name: Luke Crouch Year: sixth yearBlood status: pure bloodAge: 17(Jacob Elordi from kissing booth)

Name: Estelle Flamel
Year: sixth year
Blood status: pure blood
Age: 17

Name: Estelle FlamelYear: sixth yearBlood status: pure blood Age: 17

"Now Miss. Flamel please take a seat. The hat will decide which house you are put into" dumbledore announced again, she took a seat. I lost interest and stopped listening.

I heard the hat shout "SLYTHERIN" and everyone started to clap. I was expecting her to be in Gryffindor. She sat down next to Astoria and they started talking.

I'd be lying if I said she wasn't beautiful and her natural ginger hair made it seem strange that she wasn't a Weasley.

I was snapped out of my day dream when I heard his name being called. The new boy. Luke.

I looked back at the tall boy. I wondered what house he would be in.

"Luke crouch, please take a seat" dumbledore says. He obliged sitting on the stool.

The hat was placed onto his head. "Ahh another crouch, cousin of Alex over there. You're definitely not a Gryffindor or... a Hufflepuff" the hat laughed. "Only one place for you... SLYTHERIN!" That hat said before it was taken off of his head.

He came to the table, taking a seat next to Draco. I glanced at the boy, looking him up and down as I did I felt him look up at me. I looked away taking a sip of my water. He looked back at Draco, they shook hands and started talking.

"He's hot" Pansy whispers in my ear.

I raise my eyebrow at her "I hope Blaise didn't hear that"

"I mean I'm just stating the obvious" she laughs.

"Hmm he's okay" I lied he was more than okay. He was so attractive I had to avoid eye contact incase I melted or turned pink.

"So we're having a party tonight, it's at 8pm in our common room of course" Rose said linking arms with Alex as they stood up from the table.

"Has my little cousin got himself a girl friend" Luke teased, his voice was... deeper than I had expected.

"Yeah I guess I do, if you haven't figured it out yet.. this is my cousin" Alex said giving Luke a handshake that turned into a hug.

"This is Draco, Blaise, Rose, Pansy and Ariel" he pointed to all of us. Luke's eyes darted from one person to another as Alex introduced us.

Luke was by far the tallest (he was about 2 inches taller than Draco, he was the tallest out of all the boys except Luke) and most likely the oldest. He was older than Alex who was second oldest, first being Draco.

He one upped Draco in that department let's hope he isn't as toxic as him, but that would be hot- I need to stop these thoughts haven't I learnt my lesson from Draco? Clearly not.

I was arguing with myself about today. I wanted to skip my lessons today. But I knew I couldn't. Everyone would think it's about Draco but really I just wanted to owl my grandmother. The last time I owled her was when I was with Draco a few weeks ago.

I got up "I'm going to the owlery before class if I'm late tell daddy snape I'm with daddy dumbledore" I whispered to Pansy who burst out laughing, almost spitting her water out.

"What's so funny Lestrange?" Draco smirked.

I didn't reply. I glanced at the new boy who was now looking at me, his eyes were widened slightly.

"Do you need me to teach you a lesson last night?" He smirked making everyone look at us.

"No thanks but if you're dad wants to, tell him I'll be in my dorm" I winked at him causing everyone to gasp holding back their giggles.

Draco shot them a glare and muttered 'fuck off slut' I rolled My eyes and picked up my bag as I did I noticed Luke staring at me with an amused smirk.

__________________________________________

A/n: Heyy loves <3

Sorry it's late. I'm scared, what do you think?
I will post more tomorrow tysm for reading stay safe, goodnight 🥰🖤