•chapter 31•

*tw: abuse and animal cruelty / abuse*

__________________________________________

~blue~

We talked for a while in our dorm, mostly about classes and drama going on around school.

"So what do you think of Luke?" Pansy asks.

"I don't really know... we barely speak but he's hot I guess" I say dryly wanting to change the subject.

"He was looking at you a lot..." Rose adds.

"Only because me and Draco wouldn't stop arguing... he seemed happy with Astoria" I cringed at the thought of her flirting with him.

"No he was uncomfortable I could tell" Pansy says.

"I really hate Astoria... she thinks all the boys want her" Rose scoffs. Astoria hit on Alex so Rose has a grudge against her.

"She's such a pick me girl 'heyyy lukeeee'" I twirl my hair around my finger, batting my eyelashes, causing them to burst out laughing.

By the time we had watched movies and showered it was 7pm.

"Merlin! We should start getting ready" Rose said rummaging through her wardrobe.

I was always last to shower, i never wanted to get in between Pansy and Rose as the fought to get into the shower first. So I waited to see who won and I would shower after both of them. They took their sweet time as always.

I walk out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel while Pansy and Rose rush into the bathroom to do there makeup.

I got changed into some lingerie and started to look for a dress to wear. I wanted to wear something... blue.

I was looking through my dresses when I heard a tap on The window... it was blueberry, he had a letter in his mouth.

I opened the window and he hooted at me as he dropped the letter. I grabbed my wand and pointed it at my palm, muttering the same spell from earlier I paid him in blueberries.

"Awh how's my favourite owl?" Pansy said taking the blueberries from me and feeding them to him.

"Iris won't like that" I laughed, referring to her own owl.

"Shh don't tell her I said that" we chuckled, she played with blueberry while I opened the letter.
__________________________________________

'Hello Ariel,

I'm so glad you're doing well. I loved potions when I was in hogwarts. I sat by a boy named Severus, I was quite fond of him aswell. I believe he teaches there now.

I miss you too the house is very quiet without you. I might keep blueberry for a few days when you next send him.

You should really stop spoiling him, he keeps stealing the neighbours blueberries out of their garden.

How is that boy Draco? Is that his name? Are you still seeing him. Maybe you could bring him and some of you're friends to the beach house over half term, I will be busy with work.

I have to stay in the cottage in the country side, it's more ideal since I'm closer to work. I'm so sorry dear but I will make time to see you in a few mouths.

And I am fine darling Thankyou for asking, make sure you owl me back.

Love Nanny '
__________________________________________

I laughed at her letter, I could almost hear her voice as I read it. I was a little disappointed about half term but also excited thats she was letting me use the beach house.