•the end•

*10 years later*

"Mommy! Wake up it's Christmas!" I hear a voice shout.

"Mommy!"

I snap my eyes open and stretch. I look down and there I see my children at my side shaking with excitement. One boy one girl. Aurora and Scorpius.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I smile.

I reach for my robe, i can feel the cold even through my thick night dress.

I look to my left to see draco is still sleeping. I shake him and he shoots up.

"It's our forth Christmas!" Aurora shouts.

"It is indeed" Draco says now sitting up in bed with his t shirt and joggers on.

"Come onnnn lets go down stairs already" Scorpius says grabbing my hands and pulling me.

Aurora is brunette with blue/ grey eyes like draco and Scorpius is blonde with brown eyes like me. Although they are twins they are very different appearance and personality wise.

At least they have a friend for life. I always wanted a sibling as did draco but unfortunately neither of us got one.

"Okay come on let's go" Draco sighs.

He got up and picked Scorpius up and I held Auroras hand.

"Are grandma and grandpa coming today?" Scorpius asks.

"Yes they're coming over later today" Draco replies.

Draco and his father are in better terms. I think Lucius becoming a grandfather gives him a chance to make up for being a bad father. Cissy and I are very close she comes over to baby sit while me and draco go out. We also go out from to me to time.

"Yay!" Aurora and Scorpius say in union.

We make our way down the stairs and into the dark green painted living room. Our cottage was very much a catfish. Small and cute on the outside but the size of a mansion inside.

The room is decorated with white and gold lights and a white Christmas tree with green, blue and black ornaments.

The fire place is being lit up by draco and the children are digging into the presents. As for me I have just made two coffees, one for draco which I left on the coffee table and one in my hand. I am now sitting on the cream sofa, watching the children get excited over their gifts.

Draco sits next to me and is smiley and lightly laughing at the children's reactions.

"I have something for you" I pass him a small box. He opens it inside is a scrap book with all of our memories playing like a video.

"You can add new memories" he smiles and kisses me.

"I love it Thankyou" he says and he passes me a box from behind his back.

I open it and see there is a green crystal necklace inside. "To replace the broken one"

My black necklace chain had snapped and Aurora lost the chain playing with my jewellery. so I kept just the crystal in my jewellery box.

"It's a vile as well, it opened so you can put a potion in there or something" he smiles.

"I love it" I chocked out, touched by the fact that he remembered the smallest details when it was months ago that I broke the necklace.

"I love you, Ariel"

"I love you Draco"

"Alex, Max and Blaise will be over soon" he admits.

"Oh are pansy, Rose and Estelle coming too?" I ask.

"Yes of course" he smirks.

We stayed in touch with all of our friends. They were like aunties and uncles to our children. Pansy has a 5 year old and Rose is expecting a child.

Estelle and Max are dating and have been for a while.

Me and Draco have now been married for 6 years. We did everything we promised.
Got married, had kids, moved to the country side in a cottage, not to far away from friends and family though so they paid regular visits.

We even have a 6 month old husky puppy named blue bell. Draco surprised me and the children with him.

I watched as Draco attempted to tie Auroras hair into a plait, his tongue resting on his thin lips in concentration. it ended up all tangled with loads of loose pieces hair, he looked so proud.

She gave him a hug as a Thankyou and went back to playing with her pretend kitchen set she just unwrapped.

Scorpius was playing with Aurora, drinking the imaginary tea from the cup.

Draco sat back down next to me and placed his hand on my thigh.

I was happy. Happiest I've ever been.

And this has made me realise a few things.

Not all love causes pain.

And no matter how much hurt and pain I felt... I can fall in love.

I have fallen in love with Draco Malfoy.

     {The End}

______________________________________

A/n: I hope you liked this book I'm sorry I couldn't make it last forever. Thankyou so much for reading and for the support! I'll post more chapters introducing my new book 🥰🖤