•chapter 40•

~protective~

*possible tw: rough/ over protective*

*time skip one week into half term*

This week has been amazingly romantic. Me and Luke have gotten closer and Draco has stayed in his room most of the time.

Me and Luke have been busy having picnics, dancing, walking and making out on the beach. He made me forget about all my problems.

Luke has been over protective since I told him I was his but I ignored it. It's kinda hot, sometimes...

My nightmares have stopped completely...

I got up to the sound of the shower running. I decided to get something to eat while I waited for the shower to be free.

I rolled out of bed and put some clothes on, I was wearing a lace blue nightdress.

I tip toed down stairs making sure to avoid the old steps that squeaked. I don't want to wake the others up. Especially not pansy she hates being woken up.

I heard noise coming from the kitchen, someone's already up.

I walk into the kitchen to see a shirtless Draco making pancakes. I walk up to him and see him putting 5 of them on his plate.

I sat on the counter next to him causing him to look up at me and smirk.

"Good morning, Lestrange" he said looking me up and down then looking back down at his pancakes.

How I hate it when he calls me that.

"Morning Malfoy" I smile.

He cut his pancakes in half and goes to get something from the fridge. I took the operation ty to grab a piece of his pancake.

"Mmm these are good, I didn't know you could cook" I said as he turned around with some orange juice in his hand.

"Fuck off and go annoy your boyfriend" he scoffs.

"I would but he's in the shower" I say as I eat the rest of the pancake.

Something snapped in him, his eyes grew dark as he walked towards me.

He stood in front of me and I got down from the counter in an attempt to walk away. He had other plans. He grabbed the counter, trapping me between his arms.

"It's cute.." he whispered his cold breath fanning my ear. Why's he always so cold?

"W-what is?" I stutter my chest raising quickly touching his as it goes up and down.

He looks at what I'm wearing before looking me in my eyes.

"That you're trying to distract yourself with Luke... when we both know you're mine" he whispers as he plays with the hem of my dress.

"Bullshit" I try to say confidently but my voice cracked.

My body betrayed me, I couldn't move. he put his knee over my already
drenched heat in between my legs.

"Is it. Then why don't you walk away?" He smirks as he raises his knee making my buck my hips slightly.

I snapped out of it and pushed him out of the way. I was about to scold him when I heard a creek, I turned to the direction of the noise and see Luke. He's leaning up the door frame, like always.

Draco grabs his drink and sits down on the couch. The glass in his hand resting on his knee. And his other hand on the back of the couch. He looked like he was waiting for a show.

"I'm gonna go shower now it's free" I say walking past him trying not to look guilty.

Before I can walk away he grabs my wrist and pulls me into his chest. I look up at him with a confused expression before he slammed his lips into mine.

His hands travel down my back and stop when starts to grab my ass, lifting my night dress a little. I look at Draco to make sure he wasn't looking. He was, he was in the same position drinking his juice.

"Let me shower for merlins sake" I laugh as I walk up the stairs shortly followed by Luke.

When we got inside Luke locked the door. Before I could ask him what he was doing he wrapped his hand around my neck and slammed me against the door.

"What the fuck was that?" He said tightening his grip.

I just about replied I could barely breath. "W- what?" I chocked out.

"What were you doing with Malfoy?" He growled.

"Nothing-" I coughed.

His grip was too much I could feel myself getting light headed.

What is wrong with him?

"Don't fucking lie to me you slut" he snapped.

Slut.

"I stole his pancake- that's all" I gasped for air. "Please your hurting m-"

He let me go and I fell to the floor.

"I warned you once you're mine no one else can have you" he paused "am I clear?"

"Yes- I'm sorry.." I apologised, I never wanted this to happen I know he gets protective. I shouldn't have let Malfoy near me I thought to myself as I stumbled to my feet.

He left and I entered the shower trying to rid myself of the feeling of guilt. Hot water ran down my face as I scrubbed myself with soap.

My mind wouldn't shut off, I heard voices calling me a slut.

'You're a slut, nothing more'

'Slut'

'That's all you'll ever be'

"Stop" I mumble hoping they will go away.

'Worthless, pathetic, ugly whore'

'Dirty fucking slut'

"Stop!" I exclaimed.

And silence it stopped all I could hear was the running water.

______________________________________

A/n: hey darlings <3

Sorry it's late I'll post another tomorrow... so what do you think? Who do you like now.. Draco or Luke? There's a lot more drama coming up...
Goodnight sweet dreams 😘 *goodnight kith* 🥰🖤