•chapter 7•

~you won't get me that easily~

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands were on my waist. I've never felt like this before, I got butterflies. I loved this feeling why could he make me feel like this but Alex couldn't. Maybe it was because I couldn't have him it makes me want him more.

I could have him but not really i doubt he would be loyal. Why would he want me anyway? He was a player he could have anyone. I can't love, I won't let myself and he probably can't either. These thoughts filled my head.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and he grabbed my thighs. What the fuck am I doing. I'm just a achievement to him. He doesn't care about me, I can't do this no matter how much I wanted to. He was addictive his mint breath and apple aroma. I need to run while I still can.

I got down still kissing him. I pulled away slowly, it was so hard to do.

"Nice try but you won't get me that easily Malfoy" I whisper in his ear before walking back to my room. I got inside and tried to sleep but all I could think about was him. Fuck.

__________________________________________

Dracos pov:

Why doesn't she like me? Any other girl would die for me to even look at them. Somethings attracting me to her. Maybe it's because I can't have her. It's driving me insane, I will have her.

I went back to my dorm and got lost in my thoughts until I eventually fell asleep.

_____________________________________

Ariels pov:

I woke up I must have got about 2 hours sleep. I look at the time 8:51 I'm late I need to eat break fast ends in 4 minutes. I slip on my skirt, some knee high socks and some shoes. I already had a hoodie on so I just left how I was.

I ran down to the hall and sat down next to Rose. Everyone was looking at me, I was about to tell Rose and Pansy off for letting me sleep in when I realised what they were looking at. His hoodie.

"So are we going to talk about who's hoodie your wearing?" Blaise said looking back at me and Draco.

Draco was sat in front of me as usual, looking me up and down.

"Wait you two hooked up?" Pansy said jumping to conclusions.

"No I went to the astronomy tower, he was there, I was cold that's all" I said biting a piece of toast.

"Yeah I want that back by the way" he snapped. I got up and huffed about to take it off.

"Not right now for fuck sake" he said smirking a little. I pulled it back down. I'm an idiot.

"Awh no let her give it back" Max laughed looking me up and down.

I just flipped him off and ate the rest of my toast.

The rest of the day flew by Max got into a fight and didn't come to potions, we were working in pairs so Draco sat by me leaving Blaise to go with Pansy.

I got the ingredients and was ready for Snape to reveal what potion we were making.

"Right class today we are making amortentia, it's a live potion. When someone inhales it's scent they smell what attracts them. If you get the potion right I will expect you to test it and tell the class." Snape said with no emotion in his voice.

I made the potion not thanks to Draco he just watched me.

"Right I'm done, no thanks to you" I smiled sarcastically at him.

"Potions isn't my best subject, plus I like watching you" he smirked.

"Not creepy at all..." I was cut off by snape walking up to us squinting his eyes at my potion.

"You're the first pair to get it right well done" he complimented us but it didn't feel like one.
"Right now come to the front and smell it and tell the class what you smell" he said.

I leant over and smelt the potion it was intoxicating.

"I smell- green apples, mint, sauvage cologne and- cigarettes" I was confused the first part was Draco but he doesn't smoke cigarettes. Max. They both wear sauvage colongne. Am I crushing over him... again?

Just as I said that Max walked through the door with a blood stained lip. He looked so hot.

He noticed me looking at him, winked at me and went to sit down. He sat on the table next to mine and Dracos since draco took his seat.

I took a seat and Snape got some other people to smell the potion. It was so awkward why did I smell two people. I mean they were attractive but that's all, I don't like anyone. I don't think I do anyway.

"So green apples and mint huh?" Draco smirked.

"Hmm very funny, Malfoy" I snapped.

"That's not my name, darling" he said placing his hand on my thigh. Butterflies again.

"Like I said you're not going to get me that easily" I fake smiled at him.

"I could have any girl in this school, they would die for me to even look at them. Why are you... any different" he said his grip getting tighter on my thigh. My breath was getting shaky again.

"I'm not like them. I'm not going to be one of you hoes" I whisper in his ear.

*bell rings it's the end of the day*

I need to separate myself from him, I can't fall for Draco Malfoy of all people. I need a break from him. I need to avoid him at all costs.

__________________________________________

A/n: hey guys sorry it's late I've been busy I'm gonna post one more as a sorry... erm what do you think so far? Tysm for reading, stay safe 🖤