•chapter 20•

~one month~

Draco and I have been dating for a month now. It's actually our one month anniversary today.

We haven't really been... intimate since the first time. We've been kissing, hugging, holding hands ext. but we haven't slept together.

I'm not really sure what's going on, my feelings for him have gotten stronger but I wouldn't say I'm in love.

What do you do on your anniversary?
Do people celebrate one month?

It was a Monday. I hate Monday's.

8:30am.

"Ariel!" Pansy shouted.

"Get your ass up it's half eight! If you want to shower I suggest you get up now..." She adds grabbing the quilt off of me.

"Okay I'm up, fuck me you're aggressive" I say getting out of bed and taking my shirt off. That was normal for us we could walk around naked in-front of each other, we wouldn't care. We're all like sisters.

"That's Dracos job" Pansy smirks putting her shoes on.

I was walking to the bathroom but I had to ask her. "About that me and Draco haven't... you know, since the first time.... is that normal?"

"Yeah after me and Alex has sex for the first time we didn't do it again for a whole month" Rose said grabbing her keys.

"Why though?" I asked.

They both shrugged.

"Men are.... confusing" Rose said.

"Yeah same with Blaise... he just ignored me for about a week" she sighed. "Now get in the fucking shower before you're late"

"Okay, okay" I said and hopped in the shower. I quickly washed my hair and body before jumping back out.

8:42am.

I quickly got dressed into my uniform, straightened my hair and put a little eyeliner on. I wasn't really hungry I just wanted to see Draco.

I wonder if he knows it's our one month, what do I even do? Ive never been in a relationship.

I ignored my thoughts and looked through my jewellery box. The silver snake ring. Should I give it to him? But what if he doesn't want it or thinks I'm in love with him?

I just put the black one on and left the other one in there. I don't want to scare him away, I've grown to like the bastard.

I walked down to the hall and sat by Pansy and Rose, as usual. Draco wasn't there yet which was a bit weird. I took the opportunity to ask Rose and Pansy question.

"So what do people in relationships do on there one month anniversary?"

"Oh shit, you and Draco have been together for a month? I totally forgot!" Pansy says making Blaise and Alex look at us.

"Yeah, is that a big deal?"

"Yeah, well we celebrated it with a date by the lake" Pansy said smiling at Blaise.

"Awh that's so sweet" I say.

"Yeah and we had a picnic at the astronomy tower" Rose said blushing as Alex looked at her.

"See I don't think he's the romantic type... plus we're only fake dating" I said.

Just as Blaise was about to speak draco walked up to us.

"Ah good morning Draco, nice of you to join us" Alex says sarcastically.

"Yeah I... woke up late" he said.

"Morning Malfoy" I said smirking at him.

"Morning Lestrange" he smirked back.

"So what have you two got planned for your one month anniversary?" Blaise asked.

"I don't know, there's a party tonight it's been a while, it's in the slytherin common room, 8pm" he said.

He was acting weird. I couldn't help but feel disappointed when he mentioned the party. I thought we would have went on a date. Who am I kidding it's Malfoy, he doesn't know anything about relationships.

But why's he acting off with me?

__________________________________________

A/n: hey loves <3
So I am really insecure ab this book so please be nice lmao. But anyways sorry it's short I'm going to bed I'll post another one tomorrow. Stay safe, goodnight 🖤🥰