•chapter 38•

~waves~

He didn't seem happy, he was smirking but he was rolling his tongue on the inside of his mouth.

I'm in trouble. Shit.

I walk up to him and hold the suncream like a gun blowing it.

"Okay I've put suncream on the children" I laugh. I notice that he didn't ask for any suncream.

He nods and is about to walk away. "Not so fast... have you put suncream on?" I tilt my head looking at him.

"No and I'm not going to" he says before running downstairs.

I chase after him and he trips on the last step falling on his back. I get worried for a second before I realise he's okay and bust out laughing.

"See if you would've just been a good boy and let me put suncream on you this wouldn't have happened" I laugh.

I spray his chest with suncream and rub it in, as I straddle his lap. He looks up at me and smirks.

When I'm done I go to get up but he pulls me into him again and grabbed my chin. "Not so fast" he laughs.

"The others are coming down now"

"Let then watch" he smirks.

And then our lips crash together. I got lost in the moment and didn't pay attention to the footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Come on love birds, lets go get tanned" Pansy says walking down the stairs followed by the others. Draco scoffed he was, as always being a moody prick.

I pull away and get up. "Come on dummy" I say indicating for Luke to get up as I grab my beach bag. And we left.

*time skip: at the beach*

It was so relaxing on the beach, this was basically my back garden. No one was around other than a few people walking in the distance every now and then.

Pansy and Rose were laying next to me tanning and Luke was sat next to me drinking a beer from the cooler he brought.

Draco was sitting next to Alex and Blaise who were having a sand castle building competition. I'm sure they are mentally five years old.

"Stop! There's sand in my eye!" Alex screamed.

"That's for knocking over my sand castle!" Blaise shouted back throwing more sand at Alex.

"Can you tell them off please I'm done being the mom friend" I laugh.

"Okay okay, you two stop before I drown you both in the sea"

"Mommy tell daddy to stop being a weirdo" Blaise laughed in a baby voice.

"Would you stop calling me that!" I snapped.

"Yeah only Ariel gets to call me that" Luke whispered but everyone heard.

Pansy laughed "we heard that"

Draco just scoffed while taking a beer from the cooler.

"Why don't you try to get a tan you're so pale" Pansy said when she heard Draco scoff.

"Fine" he said lying on the towel after about 20 minutes he started snoring quietly.

"He's asleep" Rose laughs.

"Oo I have an idea" Blaise says grabbing his spade.

After a while I felt like nudge me. I got up propping myself up on my elbows when I saw what they were all laughing at.

Draco was buried in sand and it looked like they had turned him into a mermaid. He had a sand tail and a big sand bra.

I slapped my hand to my mouth in shock and to keep my laughter in.

"Gold star" Alex laughs patting himself on the back.

"I did all the work-" Pansy cut them off.

"Don't start you two are doing my head in" she seethes.

After about 30 minutes I felt myself feel dizzy from the sun being on me for too long. I needed to cool off.

"I'm going to have a dip in the sea before I pass out" I say panting.

"Me too" Pansy replied.

"Good idea" Rose adds.

We get up and fix our bathing suits, Draco had started to wake up.

"You little shits!" he shouted when he saw he was buried in sand. Then he grabbed the sand boobs and threw them at Blaise and Alex who were still playing in the sand.

"Run!" They shout and we all ran into the sea. They were all splashing water at each other and then I felt a wave go over my head soaking me completely.

I look to see what it was since the waves were coming from the other direction. It was Luke he sent me a smirk. I was about to splash him back but he submerged himself into the sea, going completely under.

Before I knew it he'd came back up underneath me and I was on his shoulders. Blaise did the same with Pansy and we were now fighting to knock the other one off.

I pushed her a little too hard and she fell. "You bitch" she laughed rubbing water off of her face.

"We won!" I shout.

Draco had lightened up he was not swimming and tackling Alex.

Luke sunk into the water getting me off of his back. But he didn't come back up so I went under and there he was like he was waiting for me.

He brought me close to him and slammed his lips into mine. I needed to breath so we came back up. "Be mine" he said when we came back up.

"What?" I asked slightly confused.

"Be my girlfriend?" He said kissing my neck, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hmm let me think... yes I'll be your girlfriend dummy" I laugh.

"You drive me mad Lestrange." He looked me in my eyes as water trickled down our faces.

"I know"

*time skip: starting to get dark*

"It's getting late we should go" Draco said looking at me and Luke hugging in the sea.

"Yeah okay" I said and we all agreed getting out of the water.

"Ew I'm all wrinkly" Blaise said.

"I hate wrinkly hands" Alex gagged.

Blaise took the opportunity to chase him, back to the house, trying to rub his hands on him. Pansy and Rose ran after them before they started fighting.

Luke was getting our stuff he wouldn't let me help as per usual...

So it was just me and Draco walking back to the house alone...

__________________________________________

A/n: hey loves <3

I do see your comments some of them are so nice but some not so much. It demotivates me idk maybe I'm just sensitive but it's bugging me lmao. Please be kind this is my first book I'm still getting the hang of this. Thankyou for all your support tho I love you all, goodnight stay safe 🥰🖤