•chapter 5•

~I want you~

I walked over to them and slapped Draco across the face. He threw the girl off of him and sent me a confused look.

"I wouldn't recommend sleeping with him, he has chlamydia." I say trying to a straight face. Before he could say anything she slapped him as well calling him a "pig" as she walked away.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing as he gave me an evil look.

"What the fuck, you seriously just cock blocked me? And I don't have fucking chlamydia" He snapped.

"You use enough girls, I wouldn't be surprised if you did" I said winking at him.

"Go hoe around with max and leave me the fuck alone-" he said before someone shouted something about a game. Truth or dare.

"And a hoe I shall be" I said walking over to the group, followed by Draco.

I was really feeling the alcohol now. I felt dizzy and found myself laughing at everything.

Soon enough Max pulled me to sit by him but I sat on his lap instead. I was going to move but he placed his hands on my waist. So I stayed there.

Draco was sat next to Blaise and Alex. The game had began we were taking it in turns and finally it was my turn.

"Truth or dare, Ariel?" Alex smirked.

"Dare" I said, Alex looked at one of his friends who was next to him. I didn't know who he was but I'd seen him around.

"Get on the table and strip" the boy laughed along with some other boys.

They started to chant for me to strip. So I took my heals off and got on the table. Everything was spinning.

I slowly began to lift up the bottom of my dress revealing my green thong. I was looking at Max the whole time who was smirking.

Then I was stopped I didn't know what happened I felt someone carry me away over there shoulder. I couldn't stop laughing. Everyone looked shocked.

"Hey put me down, I-" I was cut off by Draco.

"Shut the fuck up, your not stripping in front of these perves" he snapped, he carried me out and up the stairs to the bus dorms.

The lucky mother fucker got his own dorm, probably paid for with daddies money.

We got into his room and he placed me on the bed, his face by mine. He was about the pull away but I grabbed his tie. Why was he always wearing a fucking suit.

"Don't go" I said pulling his face near mine.

"I'm getting you some clothes" he said with no emotion.

He walked towards his wardrobe and pulled out a big hoodie and some boxers. I took my dress off and was left in my lingerie.

He turned back and looked me up and down. I don't know why but I wanted him, maybe it was the fire whiskey talking.

He walked over placing the clothes on the bed next to me. His leant over me like he was about to kiss me then he stopped.

"I want you" I whispered in his ear. He took my under wear off and put it in his pocket. And put his boxers on me. He looked at me and sighed.

"You're drunk, get some sleep" he almost whispered, then he put his hoodie on me.

I wondered why he took my underwear but I just ignored it and went to sleep.

__________________________________________

Dracos pov:

I didn't get much sleep I kept thinking about her. I wanted to kill all those people just for looking at her.

She told me she wanted me but she was pissed, she didn't know what she was saying she probably said that to Max.

I took her underwear, I had a plan pay back time.

__________________________________________

Ariels pov:

I woke up and shot out of bed. Draco was ready to leave. Shit what's the time I thought as I looked at the clock. 8:51. Class starts at 9:00. I still needed to get into my uniform. I couldn't go in his hoodie and boxers.

I didn't remember much from last night, just that I went to Dracos room. I don't think we slept together but where the fuck are my underwear. I looked under the bed and Draco was looking at me smirking.

"Looking for these?" He said holding my green lace underwear. I snatched them off of him and put them on, they felt a bit weird but I ignored it and ran to my dorm to get ready. Before flipping him off for letting me sleep in.

I changed and went to breakfast. I sat in front of Draco next to Rose as usual. Draco has a weird smirk on his face he looked so proud of himself. But why.

"What are you so happy about?" Max asked.

"He took Ariel to his dorm read in between the lines" Blaise replied.

"Not that it's got anything to do with you, but we didn't have sex. She passed out." He said glaring at them. Thank god. I will not be another one of Dracos hoes. "As if I'd sleep with that whore" he added. What a dick.

"Well your not getting laid anytime soon with that rumour going around" I smirked and everyone sent me a confused look.

"Oh didn't you know mr daddy kink has chlamydia-" I sipped my drink but got cut off by a weird vibration in my underwear. I spat my drink out and saw a very amused Draco. It stopped.

What the fuck was that. Maybe it was just my imagination. Then I felt it again and slapped my hand over my mouth. It stopped again. Draco was looking down at something smirking.

"Are you okay?" Pansy asked raising her eyebrow.

"Y- yeah I'm-" there it was again but more intense. "F- fine" I sighed catching my breath.

"Okay..." she said suspiciously.

"I'm gonna go clean myself up be right back" I said and walked quickly out of the hall. It was still going on. This was Dracos doing.

I got into the stall and let out a small moan.

"Fuck" I sighed taking off my underwear. That's when I saw it it was like a little pad in between the fabric of my underwear. I took it out and I hear the door swing open. I slipped it into my pocket.

I open my stall and see Draco I washed my hands and dried them. I took the vibrater thing out of my pocket and showed it to him.

"Oh so you found your gift" he smirked.

"Fuck you malfoy, I could've started fucking moaning at the table" I glared at him hiding my smile, it was a little funny but still. This meant war.

"I wouldn't have complained" he said still smirking. That's how he wanted to play ok game on.

"The only thing is now I want you more" I say seductively walking up to him.

"Is that so" he smirked pushing me up the wall. He slammed his lips into mine and I felt his bulge rub against my leg as it grew hard.

I walked away mission accomplished.
"It's funny how easy I can turn you on, good luck getting rid of that before potions" I say winking and I walked to the door as fast as I could without making it obvious.

__________________________________________

A/n: heyyy hope you liked this chapter sorry it took me so long. Thankyou for all the nice comments I've been creasing at some of them.

Also I got the vibrator thing from a wattpad story called "smoke sesh" By @queefma tysm for reading, stay safe 🖤