3: BOSS

Y/n POV :

"You promise?" Kun said, his eyes examining yours.

"I promise." You replied and he stared at your for a second more.

He nodded and moved behind you to release you of your handcuffs. When his fingers grabbed your wrist, he was a bit rough and you winced.

He mumbled. "Sorry."

After a short minute, Kun had your handcuffs off and you didn't move your hands because you were a bit scared.

Taeyong let out a chuckle. "You can move."

You moved your hands slowly to your lap and held your hands together.

Linking your fingers together, you sat quietly, not daring to make a move that could initially cost your life.

"Now. I will explain this as briefly and as quickly as possible." Yuta began.

"You will not be rude to the 20 guys about to walk into this room. You can ask any questions as needed and then my darling, we will explain to you why you are here. Got that?"

You nodded and spoke quietly. "Yes."

"Yes what?" He asked.

"Hm?"

Taeyong then nudged Yuta and turned to you. "You aren't required to call him anything other than Sir, Mr. Nakamoto and or his personal name if he permits doing so."

You nodded and Yuta pulled his phone out and texted a fast message and within a few moments his phone buzzed and there came a loud yet respectful knock at the door.

Taeyong and Kun moved to stand beside each other and Kun spoke. "Ready?"

You could see his left eyelid go down slowly into a wink and you felt your heart pounding.

You couldn't tell if it was because you were scared of the men about to enter the room and the ones that were already there, or the fact that a male whom was quite attractive just winked at you.

Soon your fingers fiddled with each other and you were scared of the events sure to come.

The guys filed in, with a rather neat order and each one looked at you in a different way.

Some looked arrogant, while others looked innocent but you knew that if they were walking into the room right now, they were the exact opposite.

"Y/n-ah. Stand up." Taeyong demanded you and you did so.

You almost fell as you have been sitting so long but luckily a male from the line, stepped out and helped you stand up straight.

You looked at him and his face was soft in texture and his eyes didn't match his persona at all as he seemed nice.

Even with his gentle finger tips, helping you stand up for a split second you could almost feel his personality as he touched you.

His eyes on the other hand made you worry. In your peripheral vision, you could see his eyes on you.

They weren't dark perse, but the aura he was giving off was enough to scare you.

"Taeil. Step away from her."

The male took one last stare at you and nodded, going back into line.

You felt the tips of your fingers began to tingle as your feet maintained balance.

Your eyes soon fixated on Yuta as he began to speak.

"Section one. Go."

Yuta backed up as four men walked out in front of you.