32: Bad Timing

Jay POV :

After seeing Y/n cry against the wall and not even acknowledge things in the room, I knew what happened.

Someone had given her LSD. A hallucinogenic drug.

Of course I knew it had to be Ni-Ki. He had a sick obsession to making our hostages go through pain like this.

Then again, it might be partially her fault. She sees what she wants but also she doesn't have the power to stop whatever, or whoever she is seeing.

I left her be until the drug wore off and now she is sitting in her room, staring at the wall and wondering what just happened.

I don't blame her. Of course, I am not sticking up for her but she just went through a tough experience.

Especially for first time users. Not like it was her choice or anything.

I am personally glad that she came out of the hallucinations because one of our hostages didn't and it wasn't pretty.

Y/n POV :

You were sitting and staring at the wall in a motionless and silent aura.

After a while you were numb. You couldn't even cry. Or be angry.

It was all gone.

Now, the only thing that you were thinking was when it all would end.

After a few moments, the door creaked open to reveal Nam-joon.

He didn't speak, he just grabbed your arm and pulled you off the bed.

You were then dragged to a room in which resembled a warm living room.

It was large, roomy and cozy. It gave off a strange vibe.

You were sat on the couch and then two of them sat on both sides of you.

Huening Kai was on your left and Jake was on your left.

Nam-joon was still in the room, and he leaned out of the doorway and yelled.

"Okay!"

Then some of the other guys came piling in and one of them, being Jimin, was carrying a blue velvety box that was average-sized.

They sat on the couch in front of you and sat the box on the small rectangle table in the middle of the two couches.

Soon Taehyun spoke. "Y/n, as you should know, today is your birthday and 4am will be your time."

You nodded solemnly with no emotion and kept quiet.

Soon, your attention was drawn to Heeseung, who was looking straight into your eyes.

"Are you ready to see something very important?"

You tilted your head in confusion but rather than pondering on the thought of it, you just agreed.

Then he reached across the table and grabbed your right hand and lead it to the box on the table.

"In this box is the thing that kept you alive with the others."

You knew what it was now. The mood diamond.

He opened the box and it was right there.

It was a bit different than you thought. As a person who has seen various shapes and forms of diamonds, you haven't seen anything like this before.

It did catch you off guard but it wasn't due to it's color, which just so happened to be a pale pink but as you moved it changed to other shades of light pink and white.

But it was it's shape. It was a lot slimmer going down than normal diamonds.

"I want you to touch it." Heeseung said and you watched as he moved your fingers to touch it.

It's texture was very smooth but it felt so fragile.

The second you touched it, it flashed slowly with three colors.

Plum Purple, Sky Blue and Light Grey.

Everyone looked around at each other and soon you realized that your emotions were being exposed to everyone in the room.

You pulled away and Nam-joon spoke.

"Your emotions are mixed. It's quite normal but they consist of Sky Blue meaning you are sad, Light Grey meaning you are also feeling semi-numbness and Plum Purple means you are feeling passion in love."

Your cheeks got hot and your mind was wandering.

How were you in love, numb and sad at the same time?

You had no idea.

You just sat and watched as they all marvelled at your emotion comeback from the mood diamond.

Time Skip~~

You were given a small piece of cake, a glass of milk and nothing else.

Why receive a gift in your last moments?

It was pointless.

It was 3:11 AM and you soon found yourself fidgeting with your hands and your palms getting sweaty.

While you sat in a stiff chair, Seok-jin approached you and spoke softly in your ear.

"Your time will be soon darling. Enjoy as much as you can."

Then as he walked away slowly, you silently prayed for someone to help you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~