8: Trauma

Y/n POV :

After walking out of Yuta's office, you began to walk to your room, until a familiar person walked in front of you.

"Hey. Heard you're leaving." He said, with a content look on his face. His emotion seemed a bit harder to place.

"Uhm...yes I am but not for another week."

He smiled. "Why are you so cold to me? Is it because..."

Ten walked around to be behind you and moved his face beside yours and whispered in your ear.

"I lied to you?"

You mustered up the courage to speak. "I'm not being cold. I was just saying."

"Mmm." He hummed and walked to your left side.

He grabbed your face gently and turned it towards him.

"Why so soon, hm? Do you not like us?"

You didn't know how to respond so you kept quiet.

He kept leaning in, and you could feel his breath on your lips and you looked up into his eyes.

"Are you scared?" He asked and you didn't speak but kept staring into his eyes.

And soon you made a big mistake.

Your eyes glanced down at his lips and shot back up to his. He smirked as he knew you wanted to kiss him.

Maybe this was the first time you felt this feeling around these men.

You knew that for one moment you wanted to be a bit rebellious of your father.

Whom always told you to be good and not have many men friends or any lovers for your image.

But at this moment, it didn't matter.

You felt Ten leaning in closer and closer until you were about to close your eyes but then he pulled away.

"I knew you wanted me." He said with a slight chuckle in his response.

You blushed and turned away.

"Whatever. Leave me alone." You said and you were about to walk away until he grabbed your arm and began to drag you some place.

You then found yourself going through a room which looked like that of a living room.

Soon some of the guys walked into the living room and spoke.

"Hey. Where are you taking her?" Mark asked and you felt tension.

"None of your business." Ten replied and Haechan spoke.

"Oh, I get it. You're tryna fuck her right?"

Your eyes got wide and Haechan looked at you. "Not that I care, but why him?"

You then pulled your hand away from Ten and spoke.

"I'm going to my room. I'll see you guys later."

You turned and went to walk when Mark spoke.

"Y/n."

You turned and raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

"Your room is that way." He said pointing behind him.

You blushed profusely and walked past them.

Tiny Time Skip~

After making it to your room, you sat down and looked into your closet.

Soon your eyes moved to just look all around you.