39: Dreams and Bow Ties

Yuta POV :

It's been a year and a few months since everything happened and things have been really good.

And luckily all the guys recovered. Xiaojun's case wasn't as severe afterall, Sungchan, Jaehyun and Jaemin recovered easy and so did Lucas.

I like seeing her happy. And I can tell it's genuine.

But she's about to be even happier. We did celebrate her birthday and we made her have a good time but we have a new surprise.

She has such a love for fashion and somewhat a love of art.

So we thought about it and agreed on her official LATE birthday gift.

Y/n POV :

The guys said they had something to show you. Which wasn't a surprise.

They tried to take you out pretty often and or wherever it is that you want to go.

You decided to wear something casual but cool as it was oddly very warm outside.

You wore a pair of pink spandex shorts, a large grey t-shirt (which you stole from Johnny), and your black and white checkered Vans, (your favorite; ever since your birthday when Taeil bought them for you).

After dressing, you went into your personal bathroom and you were about to put on makeup until your door opened.

It was Jaemin,(who you are happy to see got proper medical attention and he's back to normal).

"What is taking you so long?"

"I was about to put on my makeup."

He rolled his eyes. "You don't need it. If you take the time, you will fit into that stereotype."

"Oh?" You asked. "Which one is that Mr. I-Know-Everything?"

He leaned against the wall beside your door and spoke. "Women are slow at everything. Especially getting ready."

You scoffed and walked over to him. "Jaemin the other day I asked you to hurry and get ready and it took you forty-..."

You were interrupted by him opening the door and shoving you and then following.

"Let's go."

He said and after shutting your door he grabbed your wrist and pulled you down the stairs and out to the cars.

You would be riding with YangYang, Jungwoo and Mark.

It was a fairly silent ride, with the exception of your and Mark's arguing over why he doesn't sleep.

Then you felt hands go over your eyes after you stepped out of the car and you spoke.

"Who is it?"

"No. No. I'm supposed to say 'guess who' and you have to guess."

You laughed. "Hi Hendery."

"Hi Y/n."

After a few moments you began walking and Taeyong kept scolding Hendery for making you walk a bit fast.