26: Respect

Y/n POV :

You weren't knocked out or anything while he pulled up to his destination.

In fact, Jake made it clear at telling you who he was and why he had you.

He was a part of Hybe, which seemed obvious upon your first encounter and he explained something horrifying.

Since their leader was killed, they would follow through with his plan regardless.

On your next birthday, which happened to be in a few short days would be when they have to end you.

Kill you.

He explained that there was money in your name from your actual father and when you were very young, he actually made these savings transfer to him when you pass on.

This money would be extracted by Hybe officials, Jungwon, Soobin and Nam-joon.

All of which you didn't know.

So basically the only reason you were here was to await being killed by the rivals of your original captors.

You were brought inside to a cold room. At least the others kept you warm.

You sat on a bed and it was so stiff. You felt so uncomfortable.

You were left all alone, in the cold, and even though you didn't have handcuffs on, they used rope and it was so tight and it was causing your hands to fall asleep.

Not wanting to wait around, you got off the bed in a tiptoe type of way and walked to the bed post.

It was thin and you tried to slip it between your hands so you could slip it off. It was almost burning your wrists until you heard someone coming.

You panicked and tried harder.

It didn't work and the door opened. It was someone you've never seen before.

They glared at you and you pulled your hands off.

He pointed for you to sit and you did. You sat on the bed and he pulled out a knife.

Your heart rate sped up and he turned you around to cut the rope off of you.

As soon as he did, you rubbed your wrists to calm the pain.

He spoke. "I'm Yeonjun."

He reached out his hand and you didn't take it.

He nodded. "I get it. Not friends with killers?"

He laughed and you sat silent. His face then went blank and he spoke. "You'll be eating with us tonight and I expect you to be respectful as some of us don't joke around."

He began walking away and you scoffed which turned out to be bad.

"What?" He said turning around.

"Why eat when you'll kill me anyway?"

He came closer and put his lips to your ear.

"Why love guys who planned to kill you anyway?"

You were infuriated but it didn't last long as he slapped you and you immediately felt tears come to your eyes.

"Don't disrespect me. Be ready for dinner."

You watched him leave and you looked around.

It was over.

Time Skip~~

*Dinner*

It was dinner and you didn't feel like eating. The men you didn't know would watch you and they wouldn't speak a word.