7: But I-

Y/n POV :

You rubbed your eyes. You must've feel asleep.

You turned your head to see Lucas sleeping peacefully beside you but you could also feel that you were still holding the phone he had given you.

For a split second, calling someone seemed smart but instead you sat up, or tried to.

"Mm~" Lucas mumbled, still sleeping and held you tighter.

"Lucas. Where is-" You stopped talking as your eyes turned to see Sicheng, Yuta and Renjun watching you.

"Y/n." Yuta said and watched you with eyes of stone.

You gulped and dropped ge phone out of your hand.

"Yes?"

"Why are you laying with Lucas?"

"I didn't mean to- I mean yes but only because Lucas, he said I had to um...lay next to him and I just-"

His state made you worry, so you began to stutter and you just burst.

"Don't hurt me please!"

You then held your knees to your chest and buried your face.

Yuta POV :

I was a bit angry, yes. Lucas was supposed to be professional.

However, she seemed to take my stare and attitude a bit harsher than I imagined.

Then I walked over to her and crouched.

"Y/n?"

I said and she looked over at only me. She was about to cry.

"Don't cry. I just want to talk. I promise I won't hurt you."

My comforting seemed go work, as she nodded, and her eyes showed she has relaxed a bit more.

"Come to my office." I said and held out a hand to her.

She took it hesitantly and got up. I then took her to my office.

Y/n POV :

His hand was gentle on yours and maybe him explaining he wouldn't hurt you, calmed you a lot more.

You were surprised that Yuta was the one you felt very comfortable around.

Tiny Time Skip~

You sat down in the chair in front of his desk and he spoke.

"We are in a very serious situation right now and I thought that I would tell you."

"Sir?" You asked and he smiled a bit.

"You can call me Yuta."

You nodded. "Yuta."

"Yes?"

"Is this because of my father?"

He leaned back in his chair a bit. "It is..."

He trailed off but soon continued. "He has something that could kill innocent people."

You didn't mean to do it. Honest. But the next thing you did was unbelievably wrong.

You laughed and said something you came soon to regret.

"Isn't that what you do? Kill innocent people?"

His eyes darted to yours, and he spoke.

"No, as a matter of fact we always have a reason for killing."

"Not true. You guys could kill me at any given moment and I am innocent."

He stood up. "Y/n. Your father is not. He has something that could effect us greatly."

"In what way could you have it worse than me?" You said rudely and he clenched his jaw before speaking.

"Your father has a jewel. This jewel is the most priceless jewel in the entire world."

He took a breath. "Our boss has wanted this jewel all of his life, and he finally had it. It's also known as the mood diamond, with one touch it can reveal anyone's true feelings at the moment."

"If your father doesn't give this back or we don't get it back, our families are at stake. Without the jewel, our families will be killed."

You looked at the floor. "I'm sorry."

He ignored your statement and moved on. "We don't have the jewel, we don't have families. None of us. Luckily your father has made a deal with us. We give you back for the jewel."

You shifted in your seat. "Really?"

He rolled his eyes. "Don't get too excited. You have to spend a full week with us. He made the arrangement for next week. However you will have more freedom than what you've had currently."

You nodded, trying not to smile but failed. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me. I'm not doing it for you. I want my family alive. That's the only reason I'm doing this."

You felt embarrassed. "Sorry."

You could see his smile in the corner of you eye. "You are free to do what you want, but you must be with Jeno or Hyuck. I will not permit you to be around Lucas anymore."

"Oh. Okay."

You blushed and he walked to you, as you stood. "Y/n."

"Yes?"

You looked up at him.

"I have one more rule."

"What's that?"

His expression became blank and he spoke. "No kissing, no engagement in sexual intercourse, no sensual activities with anyone. I will allow hugs with the others, as they can be clingy at times but just follow that for me, hm?"

He said and he put two fingers under your chin and raised it up a little.

"Mhm." You said and he moved his hand away.

But before you turned he moved his lips to your ear and spoke. "Oh, and tell Jaehyun I'll shoot him the next time he makes you wear garters."

His voice made you tingle and your felt your face heat up.

"Okay Yuta. I'm going to um...go?"

You then rushed out and he chuckled as you left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~