16: Freedom Via Chains

Y/n POV :

Waking up after what seemed like forever, you found yourself in a dark room, and your whole body was slowly regaining "life".

The tingles in your legs and arms began vanishing slowly and you soon came to completely.

The room you found yourself in was absolutely freezing and you couldn't move from your position or see a thing.

You were laying on your back and you could feel that you were....in different clothes????

Soon you heard a chuckle in the distance and it gave you chills.

You knew who it was though.

Ten.

"Ten? Is that you?"

Then a bright light in the middle of the room flashed on and blinded you for a mere second.

The room was even unfamiliar. It was cold, and new. Nothing you liked.

"Yes. Why?"

Your teeth chattered as the back of your thighs and your arms were against the floor.

"I-i wanna know w-where I am." You explained and the way he looked at you was scary.

They say if someone makes eye contact with you, without blinking there's a desire for murder or sensual activity.

And one thing was for sure it wasn't AT ALL sensual.

His blank stare was absolutely terrifying and you wanted to scream for help and he could tell.

He snapped out of it and spoke. "If you scream, I will make it 200 times worse for you."

You decided to keep your mouth shut as someone appeared behind him.

YangYang.

He had to be a part of whatever was going on.

You honestly wondered how you could possibly end up in this situation.

Then your mind wandered to you falling asleep on Xiaojun.

And Ten got your drink...

Shit.

Ten had obviously drugged you. But the weird thing is there was no clear sign of any powder or any new tastes in your drink.

You swore Ten could read your mind.

"Yes. We drugged you. Well it was my idea but yeah."

"With what?!" You said in a kind of 'whisper yell' and YangYang explained.

"It's called GHB and this drug also known as a 'date rape' drug, is tasteless and clear and comes in liquid form so..."

You tried to move your hand up and rub your head and you felt a strong headache coming on but you couldn't.

There were some sort of restraints and when you looked you could see chains connected to a steel handcuff that probably weighed more than your entire body.

You laid back down and spoke. "Why the hell am I here? I'm freezing and I want to know what's happening."

You thought back. Where was Xiaojun, wouldn't he be here too?

You didn't have to even say anything before Ten motioned behind him and there appeared Xiaojun.

He honestly looked like he was in worst shape than you.

His eyes had small red rings around them and his face wad slightly puffy. Had he, perhaps, been crying?

"You being here is an order and we aren't allowed to kill you." Ten stated.