25: Car

Y/n POV :

*A Few Nights Later*

It hasn't been the best day. You stayed alone all day and cried occasionally or fake slept whenever anyone came in.

You knew now that no matter how bad things were, you would never get out.

Ten made that clear. And the others did as well.

You knew it would be bad if you stayed, and you already made up your mind.

You might not be able to get away completely but it was worth a try.

You got dressed into black sweatpants, a black hoodie, a light grey beanie and some white slip-on Vans.

After a few moments of listening around, you walked to your window and looked out.

There was no one around and you were ready.

You didn't have anything left there so it would be okay.

You grabbed the pictures that were given to you and placed them on your nightstand.

You then opened the window and climbed out.

Landing on your feet, you ducked down and looked to make sure none of the guys were there.

The coast was clear and soon you began running and running.

You didn't recognize your surroundings but you did manage to run away from the illuminating lights from inside.

You weren't seen anymore.

No one could find you with a simple glance, and it was surprising just how easy it was.

But you soon found it wasn't that easy, you heard a yell.

"What the hell?!" It was Lucas.

And he didn't sound happy. "Why isn't she here?!"

You heard various yells after his and knew that there was only one way.

You looked around and you saw there was something that resembled a driveway.

You knew you wouldn't have much time so you ran down the path as fast as possible ans didn't look back.

Soon their yells became quiet and then they were nonexistent.

There was no sound.

Except for your heavy breathing and the wind blowing around you.

Your feet were tingling. You ran until you couldn't run anymore.

Slowly looking around, you crept your way down some more and on a main road.

You were relieved to see it wasn't too busy but just busy enough to where you could get help.

Soon a car stopped beside you and they spoke.

You couldn't see them clearly. "Need a ride?"

"No...well, yeah. Yeah I do actually."

They then unlocked the passenger door and you wanted to get in the back but didn't want to be rude.

You sat down and they took their hands off the wheel.

You watched their hands reach for the seatbelt that belonged to you and you didn't know why they were attempting to strap it for you.

It was a guy and his hands looked gentle, then he strapped it, and sat back.

Soon he had quickly pulled a handgun from his pocket and pointed it at you.

You looked at him and you recognized him. You didn't know how you could be so clueless.

It was one of the men with Heeseung.

"Hi Y/n. My name is Jake. I will be escorting you to Hybe mansion, where you will stay until we have decided otherwise. Are we clear?"

You nodded and spoke to avoid him getting angry. "Yes."

He smiled at you and leaned closer putting the gun to your side.

"I love obedient girls."

You shivered at his voice and soon he was driving and there was silence.

Taeyong POV :

I was worried. Where could she be? Why did she leave?

I don't understand and I probably never will but all I knew was we lost Y/n, and some of our guys wouldn't be able to fight against Hybe anymore.

Ten, Renjun, Doyoung, Taeil, Sungchan, Jaehyun and Jaemin weren't in any condition to help us and I didn't expect them to.

It would be more difficult but I would have yo call in some others.

I know that it isn't easy living with 23 guys that she thinks hate her but how can she not see it?

Why would we keep her if we didn't need her?

We cared about her but she has a mind that only shows her having no one and no one at all.

We were here for her and she couldn't see it. Couldn't accept it.

I knew that without her all of us would get more violent and ruder than we were around her.

She was our stabilizing mechanism and we needed her here to keep us as the people we wanted to be.

I admit, I'm not too sensitive to feelings at times but I do have feelings like everyone else and I do care.

Y/n POV :

You were placed in a room that was rather warm and it was pretty relaxing.

But you didn't find yourself being comfortable, because you had no promise.

You had no promise of safety. These people could easily kill you and you couldn't stop it.

With the others, despite your fights...you felt safe with them. Like nothing in the whole world could hurt you.

You were locked in the room, and were told to sleep but not to get off the bed without permission.

It was getting kidnapped all over again.

You would have to leave the people that made you feel safe because of someone else.

But at this point, you didn't know any place that you were truly safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~