22: 随附的 💌

(随附的 is Chinese (simplified chinese) for attached)

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

After they agreed, you guys were walking out when Mark begged to come along.

Jaehyun agreed and you all got into two cars.

In the first was...

Sungchan, Jaehyun and Jaemin. With Jaemin driving.

In the next was...

You, Lucas, Renjun and Mark. With Renjun driving.

You sat in the passenger side and Mark and Lucas kept singing songs...

Mind you, that aren't even playing, in the back.

Renjun followed in the car behind Jaemin and you spoke.

"Renjun?"

"Yes?"

"Can I turn on the radio?"

He nodded and you leaned forward to turn it on.

Lucas and Mark were....extremely happy.

"Musicccccc wooooooo."

"Mark. Don't be loud....WOOOOOO!!" Lucas replied and you laughed at them as Renjun had the most annoyed look on his face.

When the song came on, they were immediately happy.

The song was so hype and you were surprised as you've never heard something this good on the radio.

Lucas sang a part of the beginning and it seemed as though he loved this song.

"Put your hands in the air, let me see you bounce~"

Mark leaned up to your ear from behind the seat and said the same line. "Let me see you bounce~"

As he spoke in your ear, you put your hand over your mouth and hid your laugh as Renjun slapped the side of his head.

"Hey!" Mark said. "I'm your Hyung, respect me!"

You laughed along with Lucas as they began arguing over why he shouldn't say that to you.

Then Mark held his hand up and Renjun stopped speaking as Mark wanted to recite his part.

"You think ya big boy, throwing three stacks. I'ma a show you how to ball, you a mismatch."

He was rapping and the song keep intriguing you. "Opinionated but I'm always spitting straight facts.
Throwback, I might throw this on an 8 track."

You started clapping your hands and it managed to make him blush.

Then you watched Renjun pull into a parking lot where a lot of other people were.

When Renjun unlocked the doors, you stepped out and closed the door.

You started to feel nervous until Renjun came around the car and held out a hand for you to hold.

You took his hand and walked with him to where the others were.

People were looking at you a whispering but you were used to it, so you just acted natural.

Renjun POV :

At this point, I don't know whether she is hostage or enemy or a friend...

I don't know what she is to us.

But I wanted her to feel safe nonetheless and held out a hand, she took it.

Then I guided her to the others.