40: It Wasn't A Bad Choice

Y/n POV :

You didn't speak on the whole way back to anyone and you just stayed quiet.

Sure, it wasn't completely their fault but you were too angry to care.

As soon as you got back, you went to the upstairs swimming pool and hot tubs and shut the door.

You got into the hot tub and tried to calm down.

You relaxed and soon took a deep breath. You wanted to think before trying to make any rash decisions.

Then you the door open. You sighed and pretended not to hear it.

"Y/n?"

You kept quiet as you heard Jeno speak.

"Y/n." His voice got a bit louder and a bit more clear.

You answered. "Yeah?"

"I'm so sorry."

"For?"

"Making people talk at the pool."

You rolled your eyes. "It's not just you. I just can't...."

You trailed off and he came and put hit feet in the water but didn't get all the way in.

"Can't what?"

"I can't handle it anymore. I have a bad side now that I have been here and I have never had it before."

Jeno looked offended but you couldn't see it and kept talking.

"I can't handle the things people say. I am easily offended and easily hurt and I want to hurt other people all the time when I am mad..."

Jeno then spoke. "How is that our fault?"

"You are bad influences."

He got angry. "I had no idea."

"Had no idea of what?"

"That you still can't see thay we aren't all bad. You think we are terrible people and we are bad because sometimes we do bad things."

You kept quiet.

"Well guess what?" He said standing up.

"There are no bad people and good people. Everyone is capable of good and bad so there!"

Then he moved to the door and knocked a glass off a table before going and then burst out the door.

Glass went everywhere and you winced. You felt bad but you were also furious.

You then got out and moved past the glass without getting cut.

You then stormed away to your room and slammed the door.

You felt enraged and you knew that for certain, you were going to have to calm down or you would make a bad decision.