34: Cheating Chances

Y/n POV:

It was 3:47 and it was almost time. You felt so betrayed.

He pretended to care. Pretended to be there and even pretended to be your father.

It hurts but luckily the pain will end soon.

After a few moments, you heard a loud noise.

It was the sound of people groaning in pain.

Everyone was in the room, with the exception of some guards out front, Taehyun, Jungkook, Jay, Sunghoon and Tae-hyung.

You then watched as Jake went with Ho-seok to investigate.

Then as soon as they left, only a few moments later they were back.

However this time they had three bodyguards and Ten with them.

Seeing him gave your anxiety a huge pull and you felt anxious.

The bodyguards looked very stiff but that was expected as they all had Ten pointing guns at them.

"What happened?" Soobin asked him and Ten spoke while smirking.

"There's nothing electricity and water can't do."

You watched silently as he made eye contact with you and you felt comfortable in his presence.

Then he looker away and Jake and Ho-seok exchanged glaces.

However, before they could do anything, the three "bodyguards" soon turned out to be none other than Mark Tuan, Mingi and Onew

You then felt a relieving feeling run throughout your veins, and it made you realize that they did care....at least you think so.

Kun POV :

After sending in our best SF's, we got out and began sending in our hitmen and following them up to the house.

We had some undercover cons as guards but we just have to make sure we identify them accordingly so we won't alarm anyone inside.

I watched them closely and soon identified our guys.

I looked back at the others and then made a small whistling sound (the signal).

When this alerted the guards, our guys covered their mouths and disarmed them. And in the process, they tied them up and put handcuffs on them.

Then four of our guys (the cons) came to us. Hyunjin, Wooyoung, Shotaro and Lucas.

The rest must be inside. Which made me even more hopeful that Ten completed his orders correctly.

I then spoke. "Hyunjin you never liked helping hostages. So why are you helping now?"

He paused. "Well...she's kinda hot."

The others and even I rolled my eyes at his promiscuous statement and then moved on.

I then looked around before motioning the guys forward.