36: Breaker or Break Her?

Ten POV :

*WARNING : there is violence in this chapter. i wrote it simply for the plot of the story. Do Not Read if you are sensitive to it or think you wont like it*

I was sent by Sicheng to find the breaker and cut the power, but I couldn't find it.

And Sicheng also told me the time limit, and I wasn't going to pretend like I wasn't in hurry.

I was rushing everywhere. If we could get her out then we could get both.

I had Lucas with me and he didn't have any better luck than I.

Soon, I came across a closet and opened the door and there it was, the breaker.

I then texted Felix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

<did you get it?

<every window close.

<whos with you?

<tuan, and mark lee, i also had help from jeongin, I dont know where yeosang is.

<okay. be careful.

<always am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I then cut cut off the entire breaker and all of the power went out.

Lucas looked at me in the darkness and I handed him a flashlight from my pocket, as well as grabbing one for myself.

I then heard a shriek and I ran towards it.

When I shined my flashlight down the hallway I saw Soyeon.

Then I remembered something. She is scared of the dark.

I would use this to my advantage.

I turned my flashlight away as Lucas did too and she spoke. "Who is there?"

We both then crept quietly to her.

Sunoo POV :

The lights went out in the room and it was so weird.

What could be happening?

I then volunteered to leave and check things out.

I walked out of the room and went to the nearest windows.

They all were covered in speckles of water. And water kept dripping down them slowly.

I realized it must be raining.

I pulled out my walkie talkie and spoke. "Guys. Make it 5:30. Wait out a storm."

Shuhua responded. "10-4."

Then as I was looking out one of the windows for a second the window was busted in my face and someone covered my mouth after jumping in.