38: Almost Happiness

Y/n POV :

You find yourself waking up to the sunlight, which you haven't truly seen in a while.

Or had anytime to appreciate it.

When you looked around, you saw you were in a queen size bed with a soft comforter and it definitely was a different room.

You knew by the vibe that you were safe.

Soon, you heard someone coming to the door but you even sooner calmed down about it as they knocked.

"Come in." You said, in your slightly deeper morning voice.

The door opened to show Jungwoo.

"Good morning lovely. How'd you sleep?" He said, sitting down on the bed.

"Pretty good. What time is it?"

He laughed and looked at his watch. "You must've really slept well....it's 2:30."

Your eyes widened a bit and you spoke. "Sorry."

"Don't be. You needed it."

He then pointed to the closet. "We put all of your things in the closet, and there is breakfast in the kitchen, downstairs."

He then stood up to let you change and only said one more thing. "Oh, and Taeyong would like to speak to you later."

You nodded and then stood up. You stretched and yawned a few times but then you smiled and walked to the closet.

You walked in and it was organized very well.

Then you saw a sticky note.

It was on some clothes and you walked over to it.

You read...

<[hey y/n, its me hongjoong, i just wanted to let you know that we will always be here and so will chris, jb, minho and etc. our guys picked out this outfit for you. hope you like it. also- we couldnt let everyone sign so i will sign for them. -Hongjoong]>

After you read it, you smiled to yourself and then looked at the outfit and soon took it to the bathroom.

You took a quick and needed shower and then put on your clothes.

It was a pair of ripped jeans, with a chain going from one front belt loop to one back belt loop, a tie-dye hoodie crop top, and a black, soft headband.

And then you found the perfect pair of shoes.

You knew it was Ten's style. It was a pair of Jordans.

(author: got my inspiration for the shoes from the super one era of ten. dont judge. 🥋👀)

You wore them and soon pulled your hair down from the make-shift bun it was in with a rubber band and you thought about just letting it air dry.

After that, you walked out the door and downstairs.

You went to the kitchen and saw Jeno, Haechan, Jungwoo, Jaehyun (who you were surprised to see) and Chenle.