31: Hallucinations

Y/n POV :

After you went back to your room to recuperate, you tried to sleep but the pain was keeping you awake.

Soon, (as always), someone walked into your room.

It was Ni-Ki he had a pill bottle, a glass and a folder in his hands.

Soon he sat on the bed near you and he gave you the glass with four pills of medication.

You took it without thinking and then he ripped off a tiny square of the paper in the folder.

It was colorful and it reminded you of tie dye but it had characters on it.

He handed it to you and you didn't take it.

"What is that?"

"Eat it." He said sternly and you took it.

The paper was wet and it was strange. Although it was odor-less it threw you off.

"Why?" You asked one last time and he gave a glare to show you he was serious.

Then after a few seconds you took the paper into your mouth and ate it.

It was rough to get down but you did.

After a few moments, you felt quite dizzy and odd feeling.

You felt mellowed out but soon you heard Ni-Ki walk away and you sat up.

"Wait....."

You started but paused.

"What did you give me?"

Soon the room began to look different and you felt more and more disconnected from reality.

And with a blink of an eye, you were in what seemed like another dimension.

You were suddenly in your bed at the guys house.

Soon the door opened and Xiaojun, WinWin and Hendery walked in.

"Hey Y/n." Xiaojun said you looked at him.

"Hey?" You were confused and held your head. "What's going on?"

"We are playing with your mind." Hendery said nonchalantly and you frowned.

"What do you mean? I see you. You're not doing anything."

Soon Sicheng smiled. "We aren't really here."

"Huh?"

"You'll see what you want to see. We aren't really here."

You felt upset and you were so confused.

What was happening?

"We are planning to kill you. You know that correct?" Taeyong said walking into the room.

"What? No. You wouldn't do that."

"Oh but we would." Yuta said appearing as well.