23: Photograph

Y/n POV :

You sat in a sturdy chair, awaiting the assigned doctor to bring back results.

You held Jeno's hand and he held yours.

Nervous and motionless, you saw the doctor walk in.

She worked for them and was their doctor anytime, anything happened.

"Mr. Lee." She said to Taeyong and he turned to her.

"Yes?"

"They are in a bit of bad condition but they will live."

He sighed a sigh of relief and you felt Jeno squeeze your hand while smiling, letting you know it would be okay.

"Thank god." Yuta said and Kun nodded with him.

You then stood up and spoke. "They will be okay?"

She nodded and spoke again. "I haven't had the chance to acknowledge the damage done but I will in a few days."

You nodded and she excused herself.

"I think we should all call an early night." Kun said and Johnny spoke.

"I think we should think of a plan." He paused. "Before anything else happens."

Taeil spoke up. "Yeah. I mean our friends almost died thanks to Hybe."

"We don't know it was them." Yuta replied.

"Who was it then? Was it an accident? I don't think so."

He paused but continued. "We need to get rid of something."

You knew he wad referring to you. "What?"

"You have caused so many problems. I promised to protect you but I can't anymore. This is too much. I lost one family. I can't lose this one too."

You felt angry. "It's not my fault! I wasn't even driving!"

"You wanted froyo."

Lucas spoke. "No it was Jaehyun's idea."

"Of course you would blame the guy who almost died." Taeil said.

"How is this my fault?" You asked and he stared into your eyes.

"It's your father's fault. If he wouldn't have tested us and made us kill him then he would be alive and running Hybe!"

"....what?" You asked.

Your father was the Hybe leader????

It made no sense but you were to angry to care.

"I don't even know what's going on! Okay? I lost my father and now I find out that he was the leader of Hybe and I can't live without any problems! Maybe it's all my fault. Maybe but I don't even know myself but thanks a lot for making me feel welcome then pushing me out!"

You let it all out and breathed in slowly.

"I can't do this. I can't lie anymore." Taeyong said and rubbed his forehead. "Y/n..."

You tilted your head.

"He is not your father."

You felt a huge confusion and shook your head. "What are you talking about?"

"Listen..."

He said and you sat down.

"I am bringing in some more people to explain but you have to be calm."

You nodded. "When?"

"It's too late now but you'll be staying in Yuta's room tonight. It's important that we keep you alive."