17: Code 10

Lucas POV :

I wasn't allowed to see Y/n get checked on by a professional.

None of us could be in the room except Yuta, Kun and Taeyong.

I stood outside the door and I won't lie, I was actually worried.

They were all talking and the doctor kept asking questions.

Since it was after hours, there was us, one other patient and the doctor.

The other patient was sleeping and I was listening at the door.

Xiaojun POV :

I wish there was something I could've done.

I felt like I was in a daze. I said sorry and walked away.

Tears fell from my face the minute I stepped out of the room and I didn't do anything.

I felt like a pathetic excuse for a mafia member.

My mind was shot.

I've never told anyone this but...

Everytime we have a hostage, they end up dying.

And Ten is usually the reason why. I can't tell you if it's because of his mental disability or his own desires.

This is the ninth person we've had and I don't want her to die.

She's not like the other ones, she treats us like people not monsters.

The other ones didn't deserve death either but I had to watch them all die of torturing actions and I never had this much of an emotional blockage as I did over Y/n.

Sitting on my bed, waiting on the news on her I asked myself one thing...

If she is alive, what do I do?

Jungwoo POV :

I left her alone. It's my fault. I should've stayed.

There were so many "should haves" that kept playing in my head.

I should have saved her.
I should have protected her.

I guess what scares me the most is...

I have to save her from one of us.

Yuta POV :

He keeps asking me the same question.

What happened?

She has burns and she is paler than usual and whether I like to admit it or not, she might be dying.

He won't do anything until he knows what happened but I can't tell him thay my "friend" tortured her and put her life in extreme danger.

"So are you going to explain why she has this problem?" He asked with a hint of rudeness and impatience in his voice.

"I told you already. We found her like this sir. I thought someone like a doctor could understand accidents."

"So she was in an accident? What kind?"

Kun spoke. "We don't know! We just need your help, okay?"

He turned around on his little black, adjustable chair and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.

"I'm forced to file a report against you guys. None of your story adds up."

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my gun and placed it against the bottom of his chin.

"Now listen, you will throw away that paper and help my friend or this bullet with go through your chin and straight into your skull. Got that?"