24: Chandelier

Y/n POV :

You were sitting in your room, staring at the ceiling.

Your heart felt so empty that you couldn't even force your tears out.

Before you could continue to sulk in your sadness, the door carried a knock.

"Come in." You said in a calm tone and they walked in.

"Hey..." Haechan said as he walked in and you sat up.

Seeing him would maybe help your sadness.

Being alone in this world was sad enough. Especially when the people you're with seem to hate you.

"Hi." You replied and he sat down next to you.

"I know your time here hasn't been great but I have an idea."

"And that is?"

He then took you by the hand and motioned his eyes towards the door.

You nodded and stood up with him.

He then walked you out. And he took you to an elevator and pressed the button for the third floor.

When you arrived, he then took you to a room and when you entered there was a clear but small steam that filled the room.

It was a room with two hot tubs and it had one of the biggest pools you've ever seen.

You looked at Haechan. "Why are we here?"

He then handed you a bag that was sitting against the wall and then pointed to a bathroom.

You then realized that there were two bathrooms and he was already heading to one to get changed.

You didn't move and he stopped and spoke. "What's the matter?"

You shook your head.

"Do you want to get dressed with me instead?"

You then blushed at him words and rushed to the bathroom, shaking your head.

He laughed and you shut the door.

You then pulled the clothes out of the bag and put them on.

After getting it comfortable on your body, you thought for a moment.

It looked really good and you were surprised

Haechan was being nice to you? Or did he just want to see your body in a revealing outfit?

You weren't sure but you grabbed a towel and wrapped it around yourself and walked out.

As soon as you stepped out, you tried your hardest to cover as much skin as possible.

The minute you walked over to the pool, he reached for your hand and when you held it out, you accidently dropped the towel and he looked at you.

"Wow." He mumbled under his breath and then looked into your eyes.