4: Tissues

Y/n POV :

After finding out what the reason was, you couldn't honestly say you understood it any better than earlier.

But you were tired, so luckily Kun took care of that.

"We have decided that your room will be in between YangYang's and Donghyuck's."

Kun explained and Jungwoo pitched in. "I will escort you to your room."

You nodded and soon you felt Jungwoo grab your arm and help you stand up.

Yuta spoke, as you were on your way out. "We should discuss something tomorrow."

"What time?" Jungwoo asked.

"No, not a specific time. I will let her sleep as long as she needs. Then some breakfast and leisure sounds fair. Then we shall talk."

You were surprised at how he was being. He seemed so sweet in this moment and if this was highschool you would've fell for him right then.

With you only being there a short time there was something you learned.

Don't make accusations.

These guys have been able to trick you in such little time and you were beginning to wonder if just maybe you were being too naive.

Jungwoo opened the door for you and you stepped out but not too far.

Soon he grabbed your wrist, gently, and walked you down the hall for a bit.

"Almost there~" He mumbled to himself and you kept your emotion blank as you walked at a pace similar to his.

Time Skip~~

Jungwoo put you in the room, after making sure you had enough pillows and blankets and that you were comfortable.

If you were being honest, the fact that you had been kidnapped wasn't even running through your mind.

You were so comfortable but soon this faded as you sat alone, in the dark.

Suddenly the exhausted feeling that had overtook you was over and you felt empty.

You weren't free and you couldn't get away from these people who could control you at anytime.

Placing a pillow behind you on the headboard, you leaned against it on your back and held your knees to your chest.

You then placed your head down on your knees and felt your body let out all your sadness.

Tears fell and you let out not-so-silent sniffles.

Within a few moments, the door opened and you almost jumped.

"Y/n? Are you asleep?"

"No." You answered and you could hear your nose was stuffy and it was quite obvious you were crying.

You couldn't pick up on the voice, exactly who it was but soon you could see them a tiny bit.

Light was shining through the curtains and that light revealed enough for you to see that it was Hendery.

"Hendery?"

"Yeah it's me...." He sat down on the bed next to you. "I heard you crying."

He then handed you a box and it was a small box of tissues and you reached forward to grab it and you smiled a bit.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay."

You stayed silent and he nodded. "That's what I thought. It'll get better. I'm sorry for being rude earlier but I was told not to be nice to you. Although I don't see why I can't."

You just sat and listened to him ramble but you still felt like you were on your tip toes, trying to keep anything from happening.

Then to your surprise the door opened again. It was Jungwoo again.

"Y/n, I wanted you to-....Hendery? Why are you here?"

You felt tension in the room and you held your knees tighter to you.

"I just brought her some tissues is all." Hendery said and Jungwoo wasn't taking it well.

"You didn't even want to tell her your name and now you want to be around her? No. Leave. You know the rules."

"Why should I? I'm not the one that put a choker on the poor girl."

Jungwoo gave him a glare that gave you second hand intimidation and you looked away.

The door shut again and he turned on the light.

"Why are you crying?"

He said and walked to you.

"I'm just scared. I'm fine. May I sleep?"

He nodded and you laid down under the covers and he adjusted it as you laid down.

"Would you like me to stay with you?" He asked and you spoke. 

"Trick question? Or can I make the choice?"

He hummed before replying. "It's a genuine question."

"C-can I sleep alone?" You said, struggling to keep your voice maintained after crying and he spoke.

"Of course. See you tomorrow."

His voice got a bit colder and he left the room.

He closed the door a bit harder than he did before and you snuggled with the blanket.

You thought it would take a long time for you to fall asleep but soon you yawned and your eyes slowly closed as your body began to relax and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

feedback ? please????