5: Change of Plans

Y/n POV :

*Next morning*

You awoke, feeling very well rested and a lot more calm than the former day, yet you were still curled in a ball.

It was a bit chilly and you didn't even want to move.

knock knock

You heard a few knocks on the door, but before you said anything, it opened and there was Jungwoo.

"Hey Y/n. Good morning. How did you sleep?"

You sat up as he walked over to you and crossed your legs.

"Good." You said, plainly and he nodded.

"I have news." He said and you looked at him.

He knew what you were thinking. "No. We are not letting you go. But nice try."

He smiled and sat down, the bed sunk down for a minute but went back up slightly as he got comfy.

"It turns out that Yuta Hyung wishes you have more caretakers than just I. So you will get the choice of who becomes the other caretakers. You must choose two and they must accept this responsibility, if they refuse you must choose someone else."

He said and you were a bit nervous but also a bit relieved that Yuta would let you choose on your own.

"Before, you make this choice, there is an agenda for you."

"What's that?" You said and you looked away fast. "Sorry."

"For what? Talking? Don't be. You should be comfortable around me."

He paused. "But now, you will eat breakfast, go with a member, of my choice, because I have a few tasks I need to take care of before I can take you to chat with the hyungs."

You nodded and he pointed to the closet across the room.

"There is where your clothes are located. Choose whatever you like."

He got up and was about to leave so you could change but before he walked out he spoke. "If you're wondering, who picked the clothes I mean, it was Jaehyun."

Then the door was closed, and you proceeded to the closet.

You opened the door, and when you did, your eyes widened.

It was a walk-in closet and you were positive that it was at least three quarters of the size of an apartment.

There were shoes, accessories and clothes.

You thought to yourself and mentally thanked Jaehyun. It was sweet of him.

You thought this until something caught your eye.

Three sticky notes were placed on three drawers, of a small dresser and you walked closer.

One was yellow, one was pink and the other was green.

On the first drawer, a green sticky note, said:

Hey, I'm not sure of your name yet. Because they have not informed me thus far.

On the second, a yellow one, said:

My name is Jaehyun. I chose your apparel (clothes). I don't see why I have to be so formal but oh well.

Lastly, on the third, the pink one, said:

This drawer has accessories, which I picked out myself. But this drawer is my favorite. ;)