19: Lies

Taeyong POV :

"It's fine. We'll figure it out. Clean up. All of you before she sees you."

I said and Mark spoke. "She's okay?"

I nodded. "Now go."

They all left and I shut my office door and turned to Yuta.

"I told you." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Told me what exactly?"

"I told you he wouldn't tell us. He is going to get his revenge one way or another. And if that means leaving it all to Hybe than that's that."

I scoffed. "Are you serious? We wouldn't be in this mess right now if you listened to me!"

He stood up. "What are you even talking about?"

"I told you. As soon as we found out we should've got rid of her."

"What would we gain from that? Nothing Taeyong. She is an innocent girl and ditching her with some guy wouldn't do anything. We have to think of a plan and stop arguing!"

"Yuta! Keeping this girl or not, we have nothing now. We have no plan. We have no diamond and soon the rest of our guys won't even have families!"

He threw his hands in the air and then put his hand over his forehead and sighed.

We didn't speak until the door opened.

"What did you mean by that?"

I turned to see Hendery, Jaehyun and Jeno at ths door.

"What did you mean?" Jaehyun pressed further and I spoke.

"What?"

"Why should we have gotten rid of her? What have you been keeping from us?"

I sighed and looked at Yuta. He nodded and I pulled out my phone and sent the same text to everyone.

Ten POV :

I almost killed her.

Even though I found out she survived, it didn't take my guilt away.

Soon I heard my phone ding from the far side of the dark room I've locked myself in.

I got up and walked to check it.

Taeyong:

<[Conference room. Everyone. Need to talk to all of you.]>

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I wondered what he wanted.

I walked out and fell deep in my thoughts all the way there.

Y/n POV :

"Okay!" You yelled and Haechan walked in.

You had a pink towel wrapped around your body and you held it securely so it wouldn't fall.

He took you to your room and sat you down and spoke.

"I think you should at least put on some um....under....um....clothes before I put on your bandages and treatment. For no accidents...you know?"

He smiled at you and you nodded as he walked out for a moment.

Xiaojun POV :

"I just really think it's all my fault, Kun." 

He put his hand on my shoulder. "Don't feel that way. Didn't you know? Haechan and a few others are treating her right now. She's okay now."

My body froze. She's okay?