14: Switch

Y/n POV :

It's been a long week. After Taeil got jealous, you didn't learn much the entire week.

You were realizing they were being way too nice.

But they changed their mood once again. They were now serious about getting you to your father for the mood diamond.

It was getting harder and harder to pinpoint exactly who these guys were.

Now it was around 12 am and you were being taken to meet your father.

You were in a car with Taeyong driving, Jeno was in the passenger seat and you sat in the back.

You were in between Jisung and Mark. Neither of them were happy with you and the tension was high.

After a few quiet moments, Taeyong spoke.

"We are almost there. I don't want any trouble. You will be taken to your father by two men of Yuta's choosing and then he should give the mood diamond in exchange for you."

You nodded but he looked at you through the rearview mirror.

"Got it?"

"Yes." You replied quickly and he focused on the road.

Soon a voice spoke...it was Jeno.

"Hyung. I don't think we should do this."

Taeyong flashed him a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"We shouldn't give her to him."

Jeno was speaking calmly and you burst out.

"Why not? I deserve freedom too."

He looked at you and Taeyong smiled. "See? I told you. She wants to go. So let her."

You then were hit with an eerie feeling. Something wasn't right.

From that message, to them being nice...

Nothing was adding up.

"I don't want to go." You said, suddenly and Taeyong glanced at you in the mirror once again.

"Huh?"

"She doesn't want to go." Jeno said and he spoke again.

"What? Are you in love with one of us or something? Or me perhaps?"

Your face turned red but you retaliated.

"You wish. I wouldn't be in love with you if you were the last mafia man on this earth."

You heard Mark and Jisung burst into a fit of giggles as you spoke and Taeyong's voice turned cold and he spoke.

"Well you have to go. No obligations."

You then held your hands together, linking your own fingers and rubbed them lightly.

Time Skip~~

You soon found yourself in a cold warehouse, waiting your father's arrival.

Just then a car with extremely bright headlights pulled up and park in front of the four black vans you had on your side, and Taeyong's car.

Soon their front driver's door opened and out stepped your father.

You didn't speak but rather smiled at his appearance.

He didn't look happy though.

"Hello boys." He said and you watched Taeyong snap his fingers and all of the hitmen and women stepped out.

Including..

Hendery, Jeno, Jaehyun, and Johnny.
Miyeon and Minnie.
Changbin and Han.
San.
Lastly, Jackson and BamBam.

Your father slightly chuckled and spoke.  "You're going to kill me, already?"

Taeyong spoke. "Not if everything ends well. Then he pressed his finger to his ear and spoke into a mic.

"Ready."

Just then, two guys walked out being Doyoung and Jisung.

They were assigned to walk you to your father.

They came to your sides and your father urged them on, but oddly not in a rush.

Taeil POV:

After gaining access to all the cameras near by and any possible foreign objects that could potentially cause harm, I watched.

I saw as Jisung and Doyoung walked Y/n to her father.

I was locked into all of the cameras around and I didn't see anything.

Until I looked into a certain angle. I saw three men hiding in places we didn't see beforehand.

Then I saw Y/n's father go to pull something out of his back pocket, when I soon realized it was a gun rather than the mood diamond.

I was about to send a distress signal to Taeyong's ear piece until all three monitors stopped working.

I then had to motion Chenle to signal our others.

But then a gunshot was heard.

Y/n POV :

You were almost with your father when he reached into his back pocket and moved a gun up swiftly to randomly point in the air.

He was pointing at you, you were shocked but just then Doyoung jumped in front of you and turned his back to him.

You were in so much shock that all you could do was stare into Doyoung's eyes.

His eyes got wide as a gunshot was heard.

You felt a state of panic slowly come over you as a series of gunshots fired behind and in front of you.

Doyoung, still shot, managed to hold you and you held him, almost with a death grip.

You couldn't let go.

You saw three men get out of your father's car, but you didn't recognize them at all.

Your world got blurry again and tears streamed down your face.

The last thing you heard was, "Shh, I won't let him hurt you. Everything will be okay."

Your breathing fell short and the gunshots got quieter as you heard in the distance, car doors slam and it drove away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~