1: Suits and Bullets

Y/n POV :

Loving someone with all of your heart can make sure it gets broken.

Hating someone with all of your heart can make sure you fall for them in the future.

Every moment in life is a series of good and evil and no one wants to reckon with it.

For you? You've always gotten everything you've ever wanted.

That is, if it came in object form. Your parents are not the emotional type. They would rather pay you a load of cash rather than spend an hour in your presence.

You didn't think this was the way it should be but then again, what could you do?

No siblings. Useless Ex-Boyfriends. And fake friends were the things that you had and that made your life become, yes more popular but also more unenjoyable.

Right now though? You were walking around in your new job, trying to do your best.

You didn't need this job. You wanted this job because you would give anything to be like everyone else for just a second.

Most people spend their lives trying to stand out but in a life where you don't get the option....

You beg for the slightest chance of being like your peers.

You were walking around when suddenly a man, not too much taller than you approached you and his voice went to your ears smoothly.

"Hi, do you work here?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh, yes. Yes I do. How may I help you?"

He chuckled a bit and smiled. "I'm trying to look good for my date tomorrow but I need the right suit and I could use a lady's perspective if you don't mind..."

He rubbed the back of his neck and you smiled. "Of course. Anything to help."

You walked back with him, to the suit section and spoke. "So, what kind of date is this?"

He looked confused.

"Like is it your first date, blind date, or?"

He understood and spoke. "Well it's a blind date."

You smiled. "Okay so with blind dates you want to be as realistic as possible but also you want to shock whomever you're sharing this date with.....so I would suggest...."

You eyed the racks and chose one. "I say you go with this but with no tie, only a white shirt tucked into some black pants, and nice shoes but remember to bring a jacket, but you'll be taking it off anyways as you want your date to know you are comfortable."

He watched you intently and you turned. "Is that alright?"

He nodded and laughed nervously. "Sorry to stare and or zone out but you must really love this job. You're so passionate."

You blushed. "Thank you so much. I try my best. Now go try these on, you have to be ready for your date."

He chuckled and you urged him to go.

Tiny Time Skip~

After about 10 minutes the male walked out and your eyes widened. "It's perfect!"

You said and did a few claps with your hands and he smiled. "Are you sure?"

"Do you not like it?" You said, your heart almost breaking.

"Oh no. No. No. I love it but I just want to know you approve."

You nodded and took him to a mirror. "See? The shirt is a bit tight in a few places but it compliments your features."

Soon your eyes caught sight of him looking down at you.