10: Welcoming Allies

Y/n POV :

Your body began to wake up and although the experience you just had, you felt rested.

The room was unfamiliar but very comfortable.

Your hands were a bit weak but you sat up on the bed, with no trouble.

After looking around for a minute your eyes met someone else's.

To your surprise, they were Renjun's.

"Oh you're awake. Good." He said plainly but his face wasn't cold.

He looked like he was smiling a bit.

"Where am I?" You asked.

"Yuta's room. No one else could watch over you but him because there was a meeting."

You nodded and sat up a bit more. After a few moments, everything from before you fainted came back.

That made you realize that you weren't wearing the same clothes as yesterday.

Renjun noticed your confused expression and spoke.

"Yuta took it upon himself to change your clothing for you."

Your eyes got wide but you were relieved when you noticed you still had your bra on.

"Don't worry. Yuta didn't do anything to you. I know him well enough to know that."

You nodded and spoke. "Is there any clothes I can change into, Oppa?"

Not realizing you called him that, you glance at him, waiting for his reply.

"What?" He asked, a more defined smile on his face.

"Oh-" You said, realizing. "I didn't mean to be so informal with you. I shouldn't have called you that. We aren't even friends I mean-" You said, rambling as he watched you.

"It's alright." He said, clearly hurt you didn't see him as a friend.

He would never say that though. You could never be friends...

They were criminals and bad people...

Right?

Time Skip~

Renjun had given you your clothes and left you to change into them.

For a guy who is said to be strict and in a mafia, his eye for clothing was rather cute.

You dressed into them and the whole outfit was so comfortable and plain, you loved it.

After dressing, you walked to the door and went out.

You saw Renjun and he spoke, while walking away, so you followed him.

"So, I have some news."

"Mm?"

"In order for you to get back to your father, you'll have to meet some people. If you will, please be respectful, as they are new allies and impressions are everything."

You nodded in agreement.

Soon you found yourself in a different hall and there was a door labeled, "Conference".

Renjun knocked and soon the door was opened by Kun.

He motioned you both to come in and you did.

When you walked in, you felt an immediate surge of nervousness.

The reason for this was the fact that there was more guys there than just the 23 of them.

Along with a few girls.

There happened to be two empty seats, each on the opposing side of the room and when Renjun sat between Shotaro and Taeil, you sat between Taeyong and Donghyuck.

It was silent but not for much longer as Taeyong broke the silence.

"Y/n, I have some news for you."

Your eyes watched him as he spoke.

"You will be learning some things today that no matter what happens you will not tell anyone outside of here."

You nodded as he looked back to make sure you were understanding.

He continued. "We have two long time allies whom we consider friends.." He said trailing off.

He pointed and two groups stepped forward.

One guy, stepped forward from group one and spoke.

"My name is Chris Bang and my group has eight members." He then pointed to the members and said their names.

"Changbin, Minho, Hyunjin, Felix, Han, Seungmin, and our maknae Jeongin."

Then as they stepped back, the second group moved up, they were also male.

The first one was the leader as you presumed and he introduced his group.

"Hi. It would be a lie if I said it was a pleasure to meet you Y/n."

Just then, a the guy behind him nudged him.

He broke into a smile and continued to speak.

"Just kidding, my name is JB and these are my members."

Unlike Chris, they introduced themselves.

"Mark Tuan." The male that nudged him said and gave you a comforting vibe.

"Jinyoung"

"BamBam."

"Yugyeom."

"Youngjae."

Then the last one introduced himself. "Jackson Wang. Pleasure."

He said and you smiled slightly but stopped once you realized Taeil was staring at you angrily.

You felt nervous and then a hand grabbed yours, not sensually, but with an intent to calm you and relieve you.

It was Donghyuck and his soft hand held yours simply and smiled at you from your side.

Then the two other groups, being new allies and new found trusted groups, introduced themselves.

"Hello. My name is Hongjoong, and this is Seonghwa, Mingi, Yunho, Yeosang Wooyoung, San and Jongho."

He paused, and let the one group of girls speak.

They introduced themselves and your names were Soojin, Soyeon, Minnie, Miyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua.

Soon, you were realizing that some of the guys were going back to being cold to you and you didn't find it pleasant.

When the meeting was over the leaders made everyone go out so they could talk to you.

Soyeon, Hongjoong, JB, Chris, Yuta, Kun and Taeyong.

Whatever they wanted, you knew it was going to be important...