🌞Chapter 2🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

The high-speed elevator quickly brought Gulf to the 27th floor.

'Here it is,' he thought, standing in front of room 2703. For a moment, indecision warred with desire. Then desire won out and Gulf knocked on the door.

Without a word, the man ushered Gulf inside. As soon as the door clicked shut, they fell upon each other like starving beasts.

"Oh...yes..." Gulf gasped.

They kissed as if to devour each other. Practiced hands removed Gulf's suit jacket. Gulf greedily sucked the man's tongue as his belt was pulled off and his pants zipper tugged down. Impatient hands groped for his manhood and began stroking it with wild abandon.

"Ahh..." Gulf moaned.

"You're so close," the man said.

Gulf panted, shocked by his own excitement. He heard the humor in the man's words, but couldn't argue the truth of them. He could barely believe that he was here in the arms of a man he had met only 30-minutes ago. Yet, strangely, he felt no doubts, nothing but a fire building inside that threatened to burn him to ashes.

Impatienty, Gulf used his teeth to nip the man's tongue. He was picked up, still wearing his rumpled clothes, and carried to the double bed.

"Do you like it rough?" the man asked, gazing down at Gulf lying on the bed. His eyes glimmered like those of a carnivore that had just captured a tasty snack.

The man's face was full of amusement as he slowly peeled off his suit jacket and unwound the tie from his neck. The springs squeaked loudly as he kneeled on the bed. Passion made Gulf's mind go blank and he could do nothing but gasp.

With his never eyes leaving Gulf, the man brought his hands to his shirt. He undid the buttons revealing a perfectly formed abdomen covered with tight, supple muscles.

Gulf stared at him enviously,longing to reach out those muscles with his fingers. But the man caught his wrists and forced Gulf's arms up above his head, tugging off Gulf's necktie and using it to bind Gulf's hands.

"What...what are you doing?" Gulf asked, slightly shocked by the sudden kinky turn the encounter had taken. But the restraint didn't bite into his wrists painfully, so he felt reassured that it was all in good fun.

"Don't worry," the man said. "Ecstasy is the only thing you'll feel."

Hearing the man's deep voice whispering into his ear, Gulf moaned again. He tried to move his hands, but they were held fast.

The man's long fingers began to leisurely undo Gulf's buttons. Gulf was momentarily embarassed, afraid to reveal his own slim, weak body, so different from his mystery lover. Yet the man seemed to enjoy touching Gulf's skin, soft as the finest silk yet firm at the same time.

"You're so beautiful," the man murmured reverently. He slid his hands up Gulf's sides from his thighs to below his armpits.

"Ah...ah!" Gulf exclaimed, shivers running up his spine. The lightest touch of the man's hands on his bare skin brought him to heights of almost unbearable pleasure. "Ohhh..."

"You're so sensitive," the man said.

Gulf groaned as the man brushed a thumb over the nipples that adorned his chest. He had no clue why he felt like this. Was it because he had been starved for physical touch for so long? Or was it the novelty of having sex with a mystery man whose name he didn't even know?

Gulf didn't know why, but each time the man touched him, his body burned as if he was feverish. He quickly grew hard and his nipples blushed into crimson roses as the man licked them with his tongue. His underwear was already shamefully damp just from the man's touch on his chest, and his bound position contorted his body uncomfortably.

The man placed his hands on Gulf's hips again. He tore off Gulf's pants and underwear in one decisive motion.

"What an eager little boy," the man said.

Gulf moaned.

"You seem to like being exposed like this," the man said, his voice full of amusement as he teased Gulf for his embarrassment.

Gulf couldn't hide the liquid that dripped impudently down there.

"Knowing I'm watching you makes you excited, doesn't it?" asked the man.

"No!" Gulf protested shyly, trying to twist away. "Don't look!"

The man refused to allow Gulf to demur. "I'm going to make you feel even better."

"Huh...what?" Gulf yelped as the man's big hands grabbed both of his knees and pushed them apart. Then, he nimbly slid a feather pillow underneath Gulf's hips, raising him up.

"Unh!" Gulf, his knees spread open in invitation, groaned. His obscenely erect member trembled. The pillow lifted him up and laid all of him open to the man's gaze, from his stiffness to the bud of his asshole nestled between two firm mounds of flesh.

"No," he said again, embarrassed. "Don't!" But even as he dwelled on how humiliated he felt, the proof of his desire flowed down the length of his erecrion. It trickled all the way to his asshole, priming it with moisture.

"What a lovely sight," the man said.

"Ohh!" Gulf gasped as the man brushed the opening of his dampness with one long finger and then plunged it deep inside. A strangled cry escaped Gulf's mouth as the strange sensation engulfed him. But all his resistance melted away a second later when the man wrapped his lips around Gulf's throbbing shaft. He rhythmically sucked the sensitive tip, and then skillfully laved the small opening there with the tip of his tongue.

At the same time, the man's finger made lazy circles around Gulf's asshole, stroking his inner walls, boldly reaching deeper. Pleasure crashed into Gulf from all sides, making him dizzy and totally unable to protest further. A second finger slid inside, joining the first.

"Ha...ah...haaah!" Gulf panted. The invasion into his body made his mind go totally blank, made him fall prey to the mystery man's desires.

When the man's fingertip found the special spot hidden inside, Gulf couldn't help himself. He exploded into the man's mouth.

"Aa-aaahhh!" he cried. Yet, he was allowed no respite---the man continued to stroke and explore the secret depths of Gulf's body.

"Does this feel good?" the man asked.

Gulf could only manage another moan in response.

The man's eyes narrowed in obvious satisfaction as he withdrew his fingers. He positioned himself between Gulf's raised knees.

"This will feel even nicer," he said.

Seeing the man's staff about to thrust inside him. Gulf realized there was no turning back. He couldn't deny the mystery man his own release. But Gulf, who had never felt any pleasure at all from anal sex, wished fervently that he could put a halt to what was to come next. And the man's rock-hard staff, was definitely much bigger than those the other men he had been with.

"No," Gulf said fearfully. "I...I can't! There's no way..." He knew that he had no right to be so selfish, but he couldn't help trying to wriggle away.

TBC