🌞Chapter 30🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

Gulf rested his head on his lover's shoulder as Mew's long fingers began stroking his hair.

A suggestive smile came over Mew's face as he beheld what was in front of him: a freestanding, massive glass shower. Certainly they could go straight to bed, but it seemed a shame not to take advantage of all the suite's amenities.

"Let's shower together," he said.

"Huh?" Gulf said, raising his head and staring blankly. When he comprehended Mew's intentions, his face flamed scarlet yet again. The two of them had never bathed together, and he knew that if they became naked, it wouldn't end with a simple shower.

'No...it's too embarrassing!'

The floor-to-ceiling glass shower was obviously made for decadence.

There was no way Gulf could turn Mew down. Water fell loudly from the showerhead onto the granite floor. Gulf, still embarrassed, felt Mew's large hands trying to turn him around. Water pounded on his head.

Mew placed both hands on the granite wall, trapping Gulf between them. "If you don't turn around. I can't kiss you."

"A...hh..." Gulf's body tensed as Mew held him from behind. "No.."

Spray from above pounded on Gulf as Mew trailed hot lips along the nape of his neck. Mew suddenly slid his hands upwards and grabbed hold of Gulf's nipples. Shocked, Gulf felt his whole body tremble.

"Ah...ha..." he cried.

"You like it a little bit rough, don't you?"

"N-no..."

"I can tell that you do."

"Aaahhh!"

Gulf's tormented nipples grew hard and erect as Mew rubbed them between his fingers. Nearly unbearable sensation snaked through him.

"Ah...aa...nn..." Gulf moaned, glad that the shower spray drowned out his plaintive cries. But his relief was not to last. Mew's clever hands reached out and shut off the showerhead.

"I can hear you better this way," he said.

A surprised cry burst from Gulf's lips. Hearing his own aroused voice only made him more excited. "Aaa...unn..."

The proof of Mew's arousal rose hot and hard against Gulf's hips. As Mew lightly touched the cleft between Gulf's buttocks, Gulf's own hardness reared upward, stretching almost to his stomach.

"Ah...ah...n!" he moaned as his hips shook and liquid began to dribble from his greedy member.

While continuing to toy with Gulf's rosy nipples, Mew nibbled on Gulf's earlobe. "Front or back? Where should I touch you?"

"Ah...nn...no..."

"If you don't tell me, I won't touch either," Mew whispered with a slightly malicious smile.

"Eh...ahh..." Gulf sobbed, readily giving in. "The...back..."

"Good boy, Gulf "

"Yaa...nnn!"

Mew's long fingers, sopping with body soap, deftly dove into the space between Gulf's buttocks and found the small bud hidden there. Spreading it wide, they plunged inside.

"Aa...nnn!"

An erotic, wet sound rang out as Mew began moving his fingers. Gulf screamed out in pleasure. Each time his inner walls were touched, Gulf's staff twitched painfully and honey flowed from the small hole at the tip.

"Ahh...an! Ya...ahh...annn..." Feeling that he was about to lose control, Gulf began to plead. "Ah! More! Please...deeper..."

Gulf could barely hold himself up any longer when Mew grabbed hold of his hips. Mew's hardness teased at the opening to Gulf's ass and then thrust inside mercilessly.

"A-ahhh!" Gulf shrieked as Mew drove himself deep inside. His cries of passion echoed from the granite floor and walls to the ceiling. He moaned again as Mew boldly pulled him even closer.

Being penetrated while standing made tingles of pleasure dance from Gulf's hips to his spine and all the way to the crown of his head. Feeling as if he was about to be shaken to pieces, Gulf reached out and braced himself against the wall, clinging for support.

"Ahh...ii..."

Sheathed to the hilt, Mew began to gently move his hips. Out of his mind, Gulf's starving body took over, demanding even greater pleasure.

"Ahhnn...more!"

"More? Of what?"

"Unn...hnnn!"

Instead of answering, Mew moved against the ass that had taken him so deeply inside. A satisfied smile floated across his face.

"I love how dirty you are," he whispered, grasping both of Gulf's hands and pulling him even closer.

"Ya...nn...ah!" Gulf cried, no longer supported by the wall. Mew's skillful, erotic thrusts, pierced him to the core. "Haa...nnn!"

The shower was filled with the lewd sounds of Mew's thrust and Gulf's breathy moans. The more Gulf reflected on his earlier embarrassment, the more aroused he grew. His desire spilled out in cries that beat against his eardrums.

"Ah...fuck me...harder..." he begged.

Mew answered by pounding him again and again.

"I'm...coming!" Gulf groaned.

Neirher noticed as one day changed into the next, and it was truly Christmas Eve.

TBC