🌞Chapter 26🌻

🌞🌻

At the words he never thought he hear from Mew's lips, Gulf's eyes glistened.

'But...why me?' he thought, unable to conceal his shock. He had worried for so long that Mew wouldn't like the real Gulf behind the cool facade. Happiness burst through him.

"So stop driving yourself crazy with worry." Mew advised. "It doesn't matter whether you're my 'type' or not. If something bothers you, just asked me. You said so yourself that it's normal to want to know everything about the man you love."

"Umm..."

"We have nothing to hide from each other. Show me the real Gulf. I promise you, it will only make me want you more."

"Bu-but..."

"Don't you believe me?"

"It's not that..."

"Then let me explain it so you can understand," Mew said, his smile teasing as he looked at Gulf, who was obviously having a hard time believing what he heard.

"At first glance, you seem as prim and proper as a queen. But on the inside, you're a total masochist," he continued. "And when we're together, you show me parts of yourself you've never reveales to anyone else. Your whole aura screams 'please punish me!' How can I help myself?"

"What?" Mew's frankness made Gulf flush with shame. "I don't ..say 'please punish me'..."

"You can try to hide it, but your body is screaming it out right now," Mew said closed to Gulf's ear. Gulf quivered in surprise as Mew's teeth nipped his earlobe. It seemed like the switch had been flipped again. He let out a sweet, throaty sigh, drawing a secret smile from Mew.

"Say 'please punish me.'"

"No!" Gulf protested.

"Say it!"

"Ah..." Gulf moaned as Mew's hot lips drifted from his earlobe down to the nape of his neck. Mew felt inside Gulf's shirt and lightly nibbled his collarbone as he pulled his hips closer and began skillfully rubbing him through his jeans.

Gulf yelped. If they continued along these lines, they'd never reach the bedroon. It was embarrassing to think of soiling Mew's leather sofa or his pristine white rug.

"Ah...ah...no!"

"What's the matter? You know you love it."

"Stop!" Gulf cried out in desperation. But just as Mew had said, the more he thought that they shouldn't continue, the higher the flame of his desire was stoked, causing his body to throb. He had never considered himself a masochist, but now that the suggestion had been made, the idea of being dominated made him flush with pleasure. Soon, he would be begging to be punished.

'No...I can't...'

Shame and temptation warred within him. Then Mew's hands, which had been bringing him so much sensation, suddenly stopped.

'What?'

Not sure about what was going on, confusion drifted across Gulf's desire-hazy eyes as he looked up at Mew.

"Can I ask just one thing?" Mew said.

"Yes..."

"This isn't all just a performance to make me feel good, is it? Are you just acting like you're enjoying what I'm doing to you?" Mew asked bluntly.

Gulf was struck speechless. He couldn't quite grasp what Mew, who seemed to be experiencing a mixture of reluctance and self-consciousness, was asking. How could he think that Gulf would fake a response to Mew's touch just to make him happy?

Shock made Gulf's eyes wide, and shame and anger rose within. "What?! No way!" Was Mew going crazy?

At the sight of the angry Gulf, awkwardness and embarrassment spread across Mew's face.

Gulf had never seen Mew reveal so much, and his anger faded. "Mew?"

"I'm sorry," Mew said, his voice unsure as he smiled bitterly, rubbing his neck. "I didn't mean to sound so strange. It's just...something has been bothering me..."

"Bothering you?"

"The truth is..."

Gulf was shocked by Mew's faltering words. Understandably, he was still bothered by what had happened when AA had tried to force Gulf in the break room. Mew had been unable to forget when AA had let his mouth run and said, "Even though he's a slut, his ass is so frigid that there's almost no point."

"I don't normally make a habit of listening to people like AA," Mew said, "but the Gulf he talked about was so different from the one I know. Since the very first time we slept together, you've been utterly sensitive and responsive, have cried out with joy in such an adorable voice. Even if he was just calling you frigid to be mean, I couldn't help but wonder..."

"Me-Mew..." Gulf hung his head down, his face crimson. He couldn't stand the embarrassment, but he was going to have to confess an even more embarrassing truth.

"I'm not pretending," he muttered quietly, his body stiff. "When you touch me, it feels so good, but...until I met you, I had never come from anal sex. It hurt so bad, and I had always wanted the pain to hurry up and end..."

"Gulf..."

"You're the first one who has ever made me feel good that way."

"I'm the...first?" Mew said, taken aback.

Gulf nodded. "I could hardly believe it myself, that my body could feek like that. I never knew how much I liked being fucked..." Burning with embarrassment, he huddled down, trying to force his body to disappear. Mew's arms suddenly came around him.

"Ah...huh?"

Without understanding what was happening, Gulf was hurriedly carried to the bedroon and flung onto the bed.

"Mew?" Gulf cried out, surprised by Mew's haste and the expression of joyful excitement on his face.

"You can't just say things like that to me and expect me not to be affected. I give up. I can't wait any longer."

"Huh? Wait! Mew..." Gulf's cries turned into a sweet moan and then a gasp of pleasure. "Ah...ha..."

"More, Gulf. More!"

Desire grew hot as the stew cooked in its pot.

TBC