🌞Chapter 7🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

A week passed, filled with anguish and indecision. Just like the last time, desire won out over reason. Nursing a bitter sense of defeat, Gulf found himself standing in front of room 2703 once again.

The second the man opened the door, bitterness turned into something much sweeter.

"Ahhh..." Gulf gasped as the man grabbed hold of his slim wrists. He was pulled into the room, where the last traces of his resistance melted away.

Gulf grabbed hold of the man's necktie and pulled him closer. He forced the man to meet his mouth in a punishing kiss. Being with a man whose name he didn't even know emboldened him, made him throw away all of his usual doubts and worries. In this secret room where they shared their desire, Gulf was a slave to his own passion. And that was probably exactly what the man wanted.

Gulf licked the man's neck and grabbed at his belt.

"You're already so turned on," the man noticed.

"I don't...know---" Gulf yelped as the man grabbed hold of his rear and trailed a finger along his pants seam. "Oh!"

The man's finger ground against Gulf's asshole through the cloth, making him gasp for breath.

"No!" he cried. "Not there---"

"Why?" the man asked. "You love being touched there."

"No---"

"Oh, I get it," the man whispered happily. "You want something more than a finger in there."

Gulf wanted to argue, but he knew it was pointless. He couldn't deny that he had reached bliss last time from having the man inside him. Merely thinking about it made heat race within him. There was no way Gulf was going to be able to deny himself a second taste of the sensual bliss. But he shook his head anyway, his lips crushed against the man's, his arms wrapped around the man's neck.

The man grinned. "I'm going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk."

Uncontrollable need arced through Gulf. Still entangled with the man, he fell to the bed, unwilling to part even to properly remove their clothes. The man tugged off Gulf's belt and wrenched down his zipper. Gulf writhed about like a drowning person, tormented by the constrictive feeling of his own suit.

"Don't be so impatient," the man murmured, bursting into laughter. But contrary to his own words, his hands were hurried as well, as he peeled the suit jacket from Gulf's body and yanked off his pants and underwear.

"Lift your ass for me," he said.

"No," Gulf protested.

"Do you want me tie you up again?"

Gulf didn't answer as the man pulled his shirt off. Leaving the jacket on, he pinned Gulf's  arms behind him and secured them by buttoning the cuffs.

"This isn't bad, is it?" he asked.

Gulf let out a gasp. Having the man see through him so easily kindled a fire of shame within him. Although he didn't particularly want to be tortured this way, all of his power to protest the lewd situation he was now experiencing, had been drained away and was instead replace with excitement. It was enormously embarrassing to have his face pressed into a feather pillow, his ass stuck up on the air, and his hands tied behind his back.

"I can't get over how sensitive you  are." the man murmured.

"Ah...ahhh..." Gulf moaned.

The man chuckled at Gulf's appearance. "I haven't even touched you yet and you're ready to burst."