🌞Chapter 3🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

Gulf's previous lover would become frustrated and mercilessly pound into Gulf, seeking his own completion. Gulf had no idea how this mystery man, who had picked him up for sex, would react to rejection. Would he lash out in violence too?

'I did this,' Gulf thought. 'Now I have to pay the price.' He resigned himself to dealing with the pain that would surely come when the man, who had a firm hold on Gulf's hips, shoved himself inside his tiny opening.

"You've got to relax," the man said.

Gulf let out a giant breath.

"There's no need to be scared," the mystery man continued. "I'm not going to hurt you."

Just as he said, he eased in gently and began a shallow  series of thrusts, allowing Gulf to become accustomed to the movement.

Guld gasped.

"Does that feel good?" the man asked.

"Unn...uh...." The slow, gentle grind make Gulf grunt loudly, but not from pain.

"Just relax." The man paused to let Gulf's body open for him, and then began his tender invasion anew. The skillful timing of his movement was surprisingly tolerable.

Gulf continued to cry out. As the man finally plunged into his very depths, Gulf felt his hips begin to quiver. He pushed himself up again and again relishing the sweet friction. A sensation he had never felt before was welling up in his member.

He moaned again, shocked by what was happening to his own body. He took the man in deeper than he had imagined possible, feeling like he was about to shake apart. A strange melting bloomed within him. Gulf realized that it was pleasure, once the man began to move his hips.

As the man thrust in and out, Gulf's insides cried out in bliss. The tight slide was unbearable and wonderful all at the same time. He would have thought his asshole would be raw and painful, but it wasn't. Each movement was accompanied by wet, erotic sounds.

"Aa...aa..aahhhhh..." Gulf cried out, overtaken by pure sensation. His body was bent almost entire backwards. A strange numbness ran along his torso from his hips to his spine, and his skin broke out onto gooseflesh. Nothing mattered, but the taste of this pleasure.

"More...more," he pleaded, totally out of control. He wanted to be taken again and again until the flame building in him had been extinguished.

Gulf ended up getting even more than he had begged for. As if he had been waiting for just those words, the man rode him harder, devouring Gulf like a starving beast.

"I'm coming," the man rasped out. He went faster, pierced mercilessly into Gulf's very core. Each time he hit that one sensitive spot, Gulf almost fainted.

"Ah...I can't take it! I'm going to unravel!" Gulf cried. It was too much. He couldn't handle the pleasure. He was afraid he was going to break into pieces.

He couldn't bear the feeling any more. He exploded again, his honey gushing onto his own stomach between his spread knees. A second later, he felt an answering tide of warmth from his lover.

Sensation unlike any he had ever known broke over him, Gulf's mind went totally empty. Shivers wracked his lewdly splayed body, and he felt wrung out and dizzy with release.

TBC