🌻Chapter 6

🌻

Three months ago, Toshihide Ookawa, Dai Tech's president, had suddenly passed away at the relatively young age of 57. The shock had thrown the company into turmoil. Gulf's secretarial team, which had served the president, had been besieged by so much work that they barely had a moment to breathe.

Throughout those hectic days, AA had been secretly concocting a plan that would bring him the promotion he so fervently desired. When he had put it into practice, Gulf had been utterly devastated.

Erina Ookawa, the only daughter of the president, had been distraught by her father's death. Not too long after, she and AA had been engaged.

For years, the same family had run Dai Tech, so losing Toshihide had beeb a terrible blow. His predecessor, Genzou Ookawa was still alive, but at 85, was too old to want to take the reins again. He formally adopted Erina as his heir and they began to work out plans for the future.

For a power hungry man like AA, taking advantage of a 20-year-old female college student was like taking candy from a baby.

So AA had dumped Gulf. Even if Gulf had been a potential obstacle on his road to success, it had seemed unduly cruel of AA to demote him to this stupid job. Gulf fell from the Presidential Office on the top floor to the basement reference room. He had needed no further proof of how AA felt about him.

Up until last week, he had been depressed, convinced he had no luck with men, and had been full of resentment towards his dead-end job. But this week, he felt like a new man.

Obviously, the change in him could only been caused by one thing: the dream-like night he had spent with a mystery man whose name he didn't even know.

Alone and surrounded by dusty papers, Gulf rested his chin in his hands and wondered how this could have happened to him. He was thankful that no one was around to see him as he ignored his work and obsessively replayed scenes from Friday night. The man's beautiful hands and long fingers. His sweetly seductive voice. His graceful chest, banded with taut muscles...

'Ah,' Gulf thought silently. Behind his closed eyelids, fragments of memory rose up and then floated away. He could almost imagine that he was pinned by the man's eyes. Heat began to pool in the depths of his body. It was embarrassing to remember some of the things that had happened as he had been tied up on that bed.

'Being penetrated has never felt like that before,' he mused. Shame made him flush red all the way down to his nape. Gulf buried his face in his hands.

Up until now, anal sex had been something he merely tolerated for AA's sake. While AA had been thrusting away, lost to the world, Gulf had taken to working his own stiffness just to distract himself from the pain and discomfort. He enjoyed having his asshole caressed with fingers or tongue, but he could never get any pleasure from the penetration itself. Gulf could hardly believe that he had come without stroking himself, that it had felt so very good.

'I guess that's what people mean when they talk about physical chemistry,' he thought. Pornographic images filled his head and made him remember the fierce, but kind and skillful way the mystery man had held him. Gulf knew that their relationship wasn't supposed to last, but one night didn't seem nearly enough to quench his passion. He sighed, remembering.

Of course, he had a chance to make it last more than just one night.

'I'll reserve this room, same time, next week,' the man had said. 'If you feel like it, stop by.'

Without even divulging his name, the man had taken off.

'He must have liked me,' Gulf thought. But he had a hard tume understanding what the man was thinking. 'If you feel like it' must mean, 'If you feel like sleeping with me again.' Just thinking of a repeat performance made his heart pound.

To give in to lust not just once, but twice with a man who had picked him up at a bar was not something Gulf felt particularly comfortable with. Gulf wasn't a prude, but he had only ever slept with men he made the mistake of dating. Having a 'sex buddy' was unthinkable to him. Sleeping with a man whose name he didn't even know was even worse.

'I can't ' He trembled, shaking his head vehemently. 'It would be a mistake.'

He had been depressed and miserable and had given in to temptation. But if he did it a second time, he would no longer be able to make excuses to himself.

Being dumped by AA and then suffering misfortune at work had made him give in to despair and self-hatred. He was such an iduot. It was probably best to just brush off his night with the mystery man as a mistake and act like it had never happened.

Gulf clutched his head. 'What should I do?'

The more Gulf thought about forgetting the man, the more vividly and relentlessly he appeared in Gulf's mind. Memories of their night together went branded onto his body, making him groan out loud.

Gulf, his mind a thousand miles away, hugged his arms close to his body. Behind his closed eyelids, jet-black eyes stared back at him. There was no way he was going to be able to pretend that Friday night had never happened. It was the first time in his life he had ever thrown off all restraints and given himself up to desire and pure pleasure.

Knowing that he had a second chance to taste bliss, how could he forget how good they had been together?

'Next week...at the same time...in this room!'

The man's invitation to a second tryst sounded in Gulf's head over and over again, relentlessly tempting. Closeted in a basement room all alone where time ceased to have any meaning, Gulf was consumed with anxiety.

TBC