🌞Chapter 17🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

Shame engulfed Gulf at this first move in the game Mew loved so much. But he had no choice. Embarrassed, he ran to the door and locked it, signaling the beginning of their foreplay. He was already totally turned on.

"All you did was walk between the door and the desk, and you're already almost there," Mew said.

Gulf had no response.

"If you don't hurry and take your clothes off, I might be tempted to make you work all afternoon without any underwear."

Gulf gasped as Mew brought his hand to his thighs. He cried out when those big hands gripped him roughly.

Mew yanked off Gulf's belt and helped him step out of his pants and underwear. Even though the blinds were down, it wad indescribably humiliating to be in an office in the middle of the day wearing a crisp white shirt and tie on top and nothing on the bottom.

Gulf kneeled in front of Mew's chair. He undid Mew's zipper, pulled his member out and bestowed a kiss upon it. Mew grunted as Gulf began to stroke it with his tongue. Gulf increased his speed and power, paying special attention to the tip. As erotic and faintly bitter taste filled his mouth.

"Unn...unn..." Mew groaned.

Gulf heard the moist, lascivious sound of his own mouth sucking Mew. He was oddly excited by the dangerous nature of the encounter.

Gasping as if in pain, Mew grabbed hold of Gulf's hair and wrenched his head away.

"That's enough," he whispered, reaching out with his thumb and stroking Gulf's damp bottom lip. "Get up and let's finish it."

Mew grabbed Gulf's arms and hauled him up. He turned Gulf around so that he was facing away and settled him on his lap.

Gulf squeaked as one long finger crept between his buttocks and lovingly teased the opening there. Then, he felt Mew's staff slowly begin to sink inside, and he shivered.

"No! Don't---"

"Don't worry," Mew said. "Thanks to your saliva, it's very wet already."

"Ah....ahh..."

"Calm down. Just lower your hips onto me."

"Ahh!" Gulf cried out at the fell of Mew's hardness entering him. He knew that he wasn't sufficiently prepared and it was going to hurt, but he could wait no longer. Not caring about the throbbing pain, he panted as he used his body weight to take Mew in even further. A shock of pleasure ran up his spine, making his discomfort fade away. His hips shook.

"Un...ah...ahhh!"

Each brutal stroke of Mew's staff inside him only increased Gulf's building ecstasy.

"Ah...ah...I'm going to...be ripped apart..."

An overwhelmingly new feeling that was not pain broke over Gulf, making him sob. Just from the movement he was making, he was already close to losing himself. Hopelessly excited, he writhed in agony against Mew's chest.

"You're such a dirty little secretary," Mew said.

"Ah...Di-Director...please...fuck me harder!"

Mew's hands grasped Gulf's thighs and forced his knees apart so far that it felt like Gulf's hip joints might be wrenched out of place. Then, Mew began a new rhythm of strong, bold thrusts.

Gulf screamed at the sensation of being invaded. Liquid flowed from his embarrassingly stiff member.

"Deeper!" he cried.

In this secret room cut off from the real world outside, reality no longer applied. Over and over they found themselves in the same dangerous situation. And Gulf, totally consumed by Mew, was terrified of the end of the game he knew had to be coming.

TBC