Graduation

Year 850
Keith POV

It's been raining since the cadets woke up. Right now they're busting their asses through the training. I then see a cadet slowing off.

Me: What's wrong, Arlert? You're the only one behind! Is it too heavy for you? Would you like to be the only one not carrying a pack?!

I leave him and rode my horse to the beginning of the group.

Reiner: Dammit! Give that to me!

Caset Braun slow down to meet with Arlert's pace and took Arlert's backpack.

Me*thought*: Doesn't he know that his action will reflect his grade?

Reiner: You'll be ending up dropping out this way. We're being graded on today's training!

Armin: But now they're going to punish you too.

Reiner: Then try your best so they won't find out! Don't let me regret this!

Me*thought*: Reiner Braun. He posesses great mental and physical fortitude. However his mental and physical fortitude can't beat Cadet (L/N)'s fortitude. Reiner is also the second most trusted person in their Corps after (Y/N).

Whatever happened to Cadet Arlert, he finally found the strength he needed and grab his pack from Cadet Braun and ran up to the head of the group.

Me*thought*: Armin Arlert. Lack in physical strength but a very smart person. He makes up for with extraordinary academic aptitude.

Timeskip
Training Forest
Keith POV

The training is not over yet. The cadets now will be learning on how to skillfully take down Titans. The sun has decided to show itself once again. Cadet Kirstein, Cadet Hoover and Cadet Leonhart close into the titan. Each one of them cut through the dummy nape. Hoover and Leonhart had skillfully sliced through the dummy's nape. Kirstein had a shallowed slice.

Me*thought*: Annie Leonhart. While her fighting skill is outstanding, she doesn't work well as a team. Bertholdt Hoover, he is highly talented, but he lack intiative. Jean Kirstein. His 3D control skills are top class, but his overtly blunt personality causes friction.

Kirstein went off to find another titan, what he don't know is he was being followed by Springer and Blouse.

Connie: Thanks, Jean! I know following you would work!

Blouse swiftly dragged her blade across the nape.

Sasha: I did it!

Me*thought*: Sasha Blouse. She's talented it at operating unconventionally, but that mentality makes her unfit for organized activity. Connie Springer. He's skilled at making sharp turns, but his mind is nowhere sharp enough.

On the other side, Cadet Ackerman and and Cadet Yeager were to face two titans. Cadet Ackerman skillfully sliced through the nape and Cadet Yeager continues to slice shallowely.

Me*thought*: Mikasa Ackerman. Her perfomance is good as Cadet (L/N)'s perfomance. She is truly a genius historically-unprecedented significanse. Eren Yeager. While he lacks outstanding talents, he improved his grades through outstanding diligence. In addition, he possesses an exceptional sense of purpose.