Prove it II

(Y/N) POV

Me: Prove it, Historia. If you inject yourself with the serum, I'll die too. So prove to me that you want to fight together with Survey Corps by destroying that serum. Kenny, let Rod go and run away from here.

Kenny let Rod go and walk at me.

Kenny:*pat my shoulder* I'm proud having you and Levi as my nephews.

Me: I also proud having uncle like you, Kenny.

Kenny: Don't let our clan extinct.

That is the last sentence he said to me before fly away. Rod come closer to Historia.

Rod: Don't let this guy's words enter your mind, Historia. You need to do this for humanity's sake.

Historia look at his father face and look at the syringe in her hand back. Suddenly she throw the syringe to the ground. The syringe broken and the titan serum inside the syringe slowly evaporate.

Rod: Historia!!!

Historia grab his father clothes and throw him to the ground.

Historia: You just care about yourself!! I'll never get into your trap!!!

Historia take a black beg and start to rush at Eren. I follow her right after. I remove whatever they put in Eren's mouth. Historia throw a lot of keys at me. I start to find the right keys that can unlock Eren's chains.

Eren: Historia, you need to eat me to save humanity!!

I punch his face hard.

Me: Shut up! I don't want to hear that word again! Why the hell do you think with alter everyone's memories will save humanity?!

I managed to unchain his right leg. I go closer to his right hand and start to find the correct key for the chain. As I finding the right key, I see Rod lick the titan serum on the ground.

Me: Oh no.

He start to turn into titan. We struggle to stand our ground because of the shockwave that coming from Rod. Our body got sent flying backwards. Before our body can hit the wall, someone catch us.

Me: Thanks, Mikasa.

Historia: Thanks, Sasha.

Mikasa&Sasha: No problem!

Levi: Give us the keys!

Me and Historia throw the keys at Levi. He give some of the keys to Jean and Connie. They managed to unchain Eren and they come to us. The titan start to stand.

Mikasa: That thing looks bigger than Collosal Titan...

Jean: This is bad!!

Connie: There's no way out!!

I start to think of something. As I'm thinking, I then see a black bag that Historia brought earlier. I quickly take it and search for something.

Historia: There is only syringe and titan serum in that bag!!

I found a very small bottle. There is "Armor" word written at the bottle.