Court

Underground Cell
(Y/N) POV

Me: Nothing much happened when you in coma for three days, Eren.

Erwin: Do you have any question?

Eren: U-Um.... Where am I?

Erwin: Lets say you're in a dungeon, as you can see. You're currently in the custody of Military Police Brigade. We were finally granted the right to see you a few minutes ago.

Me: We can get it sooner.... If Erwin gave permission for me to kill some MPs. Well, that is not important now.

Eren: What's gonna happen now?! (Y/N), where is Armin and Mikasa?!

Me: MPs want to talk with them. Not only them, but anyone knows anything about your past.

Eren: Then why you are here?

Levi: He kill some MPs to tell them that he don't want to talk.

Me: Since I don't know much about your past, I don't have anything to say.

Eren: You got a point.... But why they didn't put you in disciplinary cell?

Erwin: He escaped from disciplinary cell and now MPs already gave up on his behavior.

Me: Eren, you recognized this, don't you?

I ask while showing him a key.

Eren: That key is the key for our house basement.

Erwin: You said your basement holds the secret of the titans. Am I right?

Eren: That is what my father said.

Levi: You have amnesia, and your father is missing.... That's a very convenient story...

Erwin: Levi, we already have confirmation that he has no reason to lie.

Me: There is so much we don't understand right now.

Erwin: But I think what should we do right now is ask about your intention.

Eren: My intention?

Erwin: In order to reach your old home, we need to take back Siganshina District. But it would take drastic measure to plug hole in that wall quickly. We'd need titan strength. Our fates rides on a titan, it seems. Perhaps the Collosal and the Armored is the same type of titan as you. Your will is the key. The key to freeing the human race from this despair.

Eren: I... I..

Eren take time to answer Erwin.

Levi: Answer him, brat.

Eren: I just want to enter the Survey Corps and kill all the titans.

Levi: Huh. Not bad.

Levi start to walk to Eren's cell bars.

Levi: Erwin, me and (Y/N) will take responsibility for him. Send that message to mucky-mucks. It's not like I trust him. But since his older brother is here, I'm sure he didn't brave enough to betray us. Eren, I'll accept you into the Survey Corps.