Happiness

A few days later
Garrison HQ
Pixis Office
(Y/N) POV

Me: Pixis, I need some information from you.

Pixis: What is it?

Me: Marley have sent thirty two warship to Paradis for the past four years. But none of them has come back. What happened to them?

Pixis: We caught them but we don't put them in jail or something. They still can live their normal life in the walls.

Me: How about job?

Pixis: They need permission from military to work. Why you ask?

Me: I'm Marley's spy. Every information is important to me.

Pixis: Every information, huh? Well, if you want to rest or drink some wine, I know the best place.

Me: Huh?

Pixis: There is restaurant in Stohess District that operated by Marleyan that we caught three years ago. They served wine from Marley that absolutely great.

Me: What is the name of the Marleyan that operating that restaurant?

Pixis: If I'm not mistaken, his name is Niccolo. He's great chef.

Me: Niccolo, huh? Never heard that name before. But maybe I'll go to that place.

I said and start to walk to the door.

Me*thought*: I don't trust any Marleyan except Magath. I'll go to that restaurant now.

Timeskip
Niccolo's Restaurant
(Y/N) POV

Me: Don't think just because you're Marleyan I'll not kill you.

I said to blond hair man wearing chef clothes. I go closer to him and pick him up by his neck.

Me: Nicolo, I don't know you but I know there is something else in that wine. Tell me now!

Niccolo: What are you talking about?!

Me: I'm Warrior, Nicolo. You work with Zeke, don't you?!

Nicolo: I don't even who Zeke was!

Me: That is the most stupid lie you can give!

I punch his face.

Me: Tell me now!!

Nicolo: THERE IS ZEKE'S SPINAL FLUID IN THAT WINE!!!

I let him fall.

Me: Who ever drink that wine?

Nicolo: Everyone in military except for Survey Corps.

Me: Before I join Warrior, I'm part of Survey Corps. I know some of them. Commander Hange Zoe. Captain Levi Ackerman. Mikasa Ackerman. Armin Arlert. Jean Kirstein. Connie Springer. Sasha Braus. They are my comrades.

I pick him up again by his clothes.

Me: But they are not the only comrades I have! Paradis give you chance to live! They give you permission to work! But this is how you pay them back?! What the hell is your problem?!! They will turn into titan if Zeke scream!!! What is your problem, Marleyan? Why did you hate Eldians for no reason?! And not just that, you also served the wine that have Zeke's spinal fluid in it to me! Honestly, I don't care if I drink that wine. Ackerman Clan can't turn into titans and I'm from Ackerman Clan.