The Female Titan

(Y/N) POV

Me: If we can't find that person fast, she will kill all of your squad member!

Levi: What is her name?

Me: Annie Leonhart. The traitor. We have another problem. Since Annie is also good in using manuevering skill, she can kill your squad member in no time. There is also probability that she also wearing our uniform to trick your squad member.

Suddenly someone shoot a smoke signal.

Levi: Erwin and the others already retreat. There is no one at that place. Who fire the smoke signal?

Me: Annie. She try to trick your squad with the signal. When your squad see the signal, they will go to that place.

I said and start to fly towards the smoke signal with Levi following me. As we flying, we see a body is hanging up at a tree wearing manuever gear.

Levi&Me: Gunther!

We come closer and see his nape got sliced. We land on a branch.

Levi: Damn it!

Suddenly a bright light appear not too far away from us.

Me: She transform again. If she in her titan form, we'll have problem to chase after her. She will be too fast. But we still need to chase after her.

Levi: Careful. She know that you know about her real identity. I'm sure she will try to kill you.

Me: Got it. Lets go.

We start to fly towards Female Titan's direction. We use my nose as navigator.

Me: Hmm? It's like Annie is stop running.

Levi: She maybe fighting with my squad member.

We continue to fly until I smell something that I hope I will never smell.

Me: I smell human's blood. It's a lot.

Me*thought*: No no no no!! Annie kill Levi Squad?! Please tell me what I smell is not true!!

Levi: (Y/N), your breathing is not normal. Calm down. If you confront Female Titan with unstable emotion, you'll be dead. Remember, she is targeting you since you know about her identity.

Suddenly we heard a loud roar. We land on a tree branch. We look around the area and see Oluo, Petra and Eld dead body.

Me: That noise we heard earlier...

Levi: Can it be..

We don't finish our sentence and continue to fly towards the roar's direction.

Me: How far they have gone through this damn forest?!

Levi: I don't know, idiot!

After like a minute flying, finally we see them. But.... What we see is Female Titan eat Eren and start to run away. We also see Mikasa. We land beside her.