Prove it

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Hange: Right after losing his family, Rod Reiss suddenly began to make contact with Historia. That must have something to do with why they wanted her.

Levi: Blood ties... Is there something special about that bloodline?

Me: Yes, there is.

Hange: What is it?

Me: They are from royal bloodline.

Levi: We know that, idiot.

Me: But there is something you don't know about royal bloodline. Eren have Founding Titan power. Whoever have this power can control other titans behavior. Eren can't activate this power because he's not from royal bloodline.

Hange: Rod and Historia is from royal bloodline....

Me: I'm sure Rod will turn Historia into titan and let her to eat Eren.

Jean: Why he will ask Historia to do it? He's from royal bloodline too.

Me: Whoever inherit any Nine Titans power can only live for 13 years after inherit the power. Rod will use Historia to save his own life.

Levi: Tch, useless father. Hange, you know where is their hideout?

Hange: I've found one suspicious place.

Me: Where is it?

Hange: Reiss Chapel. This chapel have been destroyed in the night of Wall Maria fall. The way of this chapel got destroyed already suspicious. This chapel got burned down but this chapel is made of stone, not wood. Even stone buildings weaken after a fire, but...

Me: It means someone bring siege weapon to destroy that chapel. If bandit is the one that did that, why the bandit need to destroy the whole chapel? Bandits will only take what they wanted and run away. There is no need for bandit to destroy a building.

Hange: That what I think. The only person that saw what happened was Rod Reiss. The same Rod Reiss immediately rebuilt the chapel using his own assets. Why would he do that?

Me: There must be something in that chapel that he want- I mean, need to protect.

Levi: Fine. We're heading to that chapel.

Me: We need to be fast. If they eat Eren, they will alter everyone's memory using the scream.

Connie: What?!

Me: There is some bloodlines that will not be affected. Royal bloodlines will not be affected. In this group, only me, Levi and Mikasa will survive the scream.

Hitch: Why?

Me: We're from Ackerman clan. Ackerman is immune to evrything related to titans.

Levi: Then it means our uncle will also survive the scream.

Mikasa: Huh? Uncle?

Me: Me and Levi is cousin. We're Kenny The Ripper's nephews.

Armin: But I thought Kenny The Ripper is only urban legend?!

Levi: You guys are dumb if you guys thought Kenny is just an urban legend.

Hange: I thought you were joking about you're Levi's cousin.