Preparation

(Y/N) POV

Mikasa: What do you mean? (Y/N) is my "slave"...?

Eren: Looks like (Y/N) didn't tell you anything about Ackerman clan, did he?

Me: Before you explain to her, I want to test my theory too.

Suddenly I try to punch Eren, but Mikasa quickly take me down. Mikasa quickly let me go after realize what she just did.

Mikasa: S-Sorry!

Me: Yep, my theory is right.

I start to stand and walk to the door.

Eren: I'm not done talking.

Me: No, you already done talking to me. You don't have anything to say to me anymore. You just want to test your theory and nothing else.

E

ren: Get out and try to survive all the Yeagerists.

Me: Okay.

I open the door and see two soldiers is waiting in front of the door.

Soldier: He-

I stab their stomach with my hand. I take out my hand from the stomach while holding their intestines.

Me: Don't understimate Ackerman. Mikasa, Armin, Gabi, I promise I'll save you and the others later. I need to meet someone.

I let the intestines fall and start to walk away from the room. I take out a small handkerchief and start to wipe all the blood on my hand away. Another soldier try to stop me but I instantly grab her face and throw him to one of the window. I walk to the broken window and get out from the restaurant.

Me: I hope I'm not late.

Timeskip
Giant Tree Forest
Levi POV

Me: Where the hell do you think you're going, beardy?

I ask while watching Zeke is running away from the camp.

Zeke: YEAAAAAGHHHHHHHH!!!

Me:*wide eye* No...

Right after he scream, lot of light appear around me. All my subordinates start to turn into titans. One of them try to eat me but I fly away.

Me*thought*: The wine... (Y/N) have warned me about this before.

I continue to dodge all the titans that try to eat me.

Me: Agh... Dammit!

Suddenly a titan try to catch me. I cut the titan's hand and fly away from it.

Zeke POV

Me: Didn't I say.... That I didn't want to do something like this..

I then see three titans is coming at me.

Me:*get on the titan hand* I'm lucky (Y/N) can't see this coming. His Ackerman ability is really a big trouble.

The titans start to run away while bringing me.

Me: Farewell, Captain Levi.