Life

(Y/N) POV

Gunther: So we didn't found anything from the inspection?

Me: Yeah...

Erwin ask me to keep this as secret. I don't have choice other than obey him.

Eld: To be honest, I'm more concerned about today's recruit solicitation ceremony.

Gunther: I wonder how many newbies are gonna join the corps on a whim. Hey Eren, (Y/N). Is there anyone from your training group who wants to join up.

Me: Human change, Gunther. Maybe they said that they will join us, but in the end they join other branch. We can't predict someone's decision because it's always change.

Eren: But I think there is still some who will join.

Me: "Will" is not the word that Erwin to hear. "Want" is the word that Erwin want hear.

???: That is right.

We turn around and see Erwin and Levi.

Erwin: We'll go to ceremony now. (Y/N) Squad and Levi Squad will follow me. (Y/N), I need you to give morale support to your comrades.

Me: You should tell me sooner about that, Erwin. I didn't write any speech.

Levi: You give speech to them during their graduation without any script.

Eld: And you just give speech to us about "human change". Will it be a problem for you to give speech without script?

Me: First step for succes is preparation. If I don't have script there is no guarantee that I will manage to finish my speech.

All: And you just give us another speech.

Me:*chuckle* It's feel natural.

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Erwin: I'm Survey Corps Commander, Erwin Smith. The king has granted me authority over all Survey Corps activity.

Erwin is giving speech on the stage while my squad and Squad Levi standing behind the stage.

Me:*yawn* Did I really need to come? They don't need any morale support from me.

Armin: You're the first cadet from our corps that already become squad leader. Of course they need morale support from you.

Jean: Armin is right. Who else can give good speech in our corps?

Me: Eren.

Eren: Hell no. You're the only one who have sweet mouth since we are still kids.

Mikasa: You always support me when we still kids. I'll support you this time.

She said and hug my body.

Erwin: If we can just get to that basement, I believe we'll find clues that may free us from a century of domination by titans.

We have shocked face after heard that.

Armin: I know commander want to recruit soldier, but making that information public...?

Me: He have other agenda.

I said and start to walk to the stage. I heard lot of soldier talking about the situation will not be so bad if we just need to go to that basement.