True Friend

The Same Night
(Y/N) POV

Magath: (Y/N), I'm sure you already see what will happen tomorrow.

Hange: So... Is there anything that will try to stop us?

Me: Yeagerists.

Magath: Not suprised.

Hange: So they already predict that we'll try to get the flying boat, huh?

Armin: Seems like that.

Me: But if we can get the flying boat, we still don't know where is Eren's location.

Reiner: Can't you use your ability to know it?

Me: I can see future not where the last battle will occur.

Magath: I already guess that will happen.

He then look at Yelena.

Magath: That's why I took her here with us. Where is Yeager headed, first of all?

Yelena: I wouldn't know... Even if I did know, why do I need to answer?

Me:*take out my gun* I can shoot someone's head from a mile away. You're right in front of me, shooting your head will not be a problem.

Magath: And you're completely lying if you said you don't know Eren's location. The one who lent their knowledge to Eren, who knew nothing about continent, was you. Yeager was planning the Rumbling in advance. You should be able to predict something.

Yelena: You piece of shit.

Magath: Huh?

Yelena: I'm asking why there is a need for me to cooperate with a Marleyan piece of shit.

Annie: Looks like you ignore (Y/N)'s warning.

Jean: It's pointless. She's acting like she wants to die.

Connie: Weren't you fighting Marley for your hometown? Are you fine with your hometown being trampled like this?

Yelena just quite.

Onyakopon: Yelena?

Me: Of course it's fine. She's also Marleyan piece of shit too.

Onyakopon: Eh?!

Me: After I see that you'll betray Marley, I researched everything about your past. You twisted your generic, everyday Marleyan origin into being from a small country annexed by Marley. Ever since you met Zeke... Dissapointed with Marley, you came up with certain story... That is miraculous story of saving the world with a prince. Covering up the truth about yourself, you tried to carve yourself into history. I don't know what to say but I really admire your greed.

Yelena: Heh.

She then look at me.

Yelena: It's almost like you're saying you're any different than me. Just what exactly is different between you guys and me? Saving the world. Is there any sweet word that charms people more than that? Giving yourselves to that noble excitement of saving hundreds of millions lives. Washing all the ill will until now down your throats like they didn't exist. That is what you look like in my eyes right now. Lets take a little trip down memory lane, shall we?

She look at Reiner.

Yelena: Reiner Braun. By opening a hole in the wall. How many Eldians do you suppose were devoured by pure titans. Slipping into the walls, sharing joys and sorrows with your "comrades" here? Betrayal. Killing each other. And now you pretend to be comrade again.