Special Chapter (Author's Information)

(Y/N) POV

I open my eyes only to see that I'm standing in a room. The room is not so small and not so big.

Me: Where the hell am I?

???: Finally, I can talk with you.

I know that voice. I turn around and see Eren is smiling while looking at me.

Me: Oh, it's you.

Eren:*smile* Hey, (Y/N). It's been long time since we have time to talk alone.

Me:*smile* Yeah, you're right. So you bring me here with your Founding power to talk with me?

Eren: That's correct. I have two things I want to talk about.

Me: What is it?

Eren: Look there.

He said and point at a direction. I look at the direction and see there is a boy with black hair is writing something on a book. His face is like asian.

(A/N): This is the only photo of myself that I have in my phone

Me: Who is that boy?

Eren: A young author.

Me: Author? What is his name?

Eren: People call him KZ. And his age is 14 years old.

Me: 14? That is a really young age for an author.

Eren: But he's the reason you exist, (Y/N). He work hard to find idea to create you.

Me: Huh? What do you mean?

Eren: (Y/N), we're in one of his fanfiction book. He create you.

Me: Okay..... I think I understand. But why did you show me all this thing?

Eren: Just want to let you know about this young author. Tell me, (Y/N). What are you thinking about him?

I go closer to KZ and look at what he's writing. It take few seconds for me to realize what he's writing.

Me: So he already draft the ending for this book...

Eren: He didn't write just one book, but there is three more.

I have suprised face after hearing that. How busy is this boy? I mean, he's just 14 years old.

Eren: This is his other books.