Save

The Next Day
(Y/N) POV

Me: Hmm? It's raining?

I just sigh. Annie and I stop our horses and get down from the horses. I walk to the back of my horse and take out Survey Corps cape from the bag that I brought and Annie do the same.

Annie:*wear the cape* Zeke's location should be around here, right?

Me:*wear the cape* Yeah. At least that what I see four years ago.

We put our hoods on and get on the horse back. We start to move again.

Annie: You sure we don't need to help them with the attack?

Me: We already talked about this. If we want to make other countries see Eldians as ally, we need to stop Eren when he attack other countries using his power.

Annie: But that will sacrifice lots of lives.

Me: Annie, after I see what will happen at Siganshina today, I try my best to figure out how to stop it from happen, but I didn't found any way to stop the Rumbling from happen.

Annie: Is there any of Warrior will die?

Me:*sigh* Don't tell anyone I say this to you.

Annie: I promise.

Me: Falco will turn into titan after hear Zeke's screaming and he will eat Porco. More like Porco sacrifice himself for Reiner.

Annie: You're not kidding, right?

Me: Of course I'm not kidding.

Annie:*sigh* It can't be helped now.

Me: Yeah.... Well, we need to find Levi and Zeke now.

Right after I said that, we hear a loud explosion coming from the direction in front of us.

Annie: What the hell is that sound?

Me: It doesn't sounds like usual thunder. It sounds like thunder spear... Looks like we've found them.

We start to make our way to the sound direction.

Little Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Annie: Looks like the Yeagerists arrived first.

Me: Like hell they will stop us.

We get down from our horse and rush at all the Yeagerists who is surrounding Hange.

Me: Happy death day, motherfucker!!

Right after I say that, I break one of the soldier's neck. Me and Annie start to beat all the soldiers that surrounding Hange who is holding Levi's body.

Floch: Wh-

I punch his face which is already broken because of yesterday incident.

Me: Hange, the river now!

Hange nod and jump into the river while bringing Levi's body.

Floch: Catch them!! Don't let them escape!!

I grab Annie's hand and jump into the river too.

Annie: (Y/N)! You bastard!

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV