Finally, we met

That Night
Train
(Y/N) POV

Soldier: Commander, we should shut them up.

Magath: Lets look the other way. Give them this one night.

Me: Seriously, they are too loud.

I said while fixing my manuever gear.

Pieck: Well... They finally can go home after four years war.

Me: Four years, huh? I wonder how many peoples died from the war. I mean, Eldians. It's not like Marleyans join the war.

Soldier: Watch your mouth, devil!

Me: I just telling the fact. This devil like is the one that assure your victory in that war. If I don't side with you guys, Armored, Beast, Jaw, and Female Titan will not be able to come back to their hometown. And I'm very sure Marley will dissapear from map by now if I don't offer myself to join Warrior. Zeke, he lost with Levi, my cousin. If I still with Survey Corps that time, Zeke will not be here. Annie, she almost lose because Survey Corps overwhelm her with their number and I'm the one that help her to escape. Jaw Titan, I'm the one that captured that woman and give her to you guys. Reiner, lost to Levi Squad because of the thunder spear and I'm the one that help him to get away from Levi Squad. In other words, Marley is nothing without Eldians.

Everyone in the room gasped after hear what I just said.

Me: You win every war because you have the power of titans. And only Eldians can turn into titans. If you don't have them, I don't think Marley will be ever exist. You still alive because Eldians help you guys to live. But you guys treat Eldians like garbage. Why? Because your brain is already a garbage.

Soldier:*point gun at me* How dare you!

He pull the trigger but I reflect the bullet back at him with my blade. The bullet hit his chest. The soldier instantly die. His body fall to the ground.

Me: Like I said before, I just telling the fact. I don't want to pick fight with anyone. One day, when the time comes, you'll work together with peoples you really hate in order to stop a person.

Magath: You really have some nerves to tell the fact in front of Marleyan.

Me: Everyone is slave to something. That is what my uncle told me and Levi before he die. And I want to say, I'm not Marley's slave. I'm Ackerman. I'm not free. I already belong to someone else.

Porco: What are you talking about?

Me: Ask Zeke. He also make research about Ackerman Clan.

Zeke:*sigh* I thought I'm the only one who like to study.

He take off his glasses and take out a handkerchief. He start to clean the glasses.

Zeke: Ackerman Clan, who mantain a human form but, in some cases, can manifest the power of the titans. Ackerman Clan was designed in order to protect Eldia's King. As a result, the instinct in their blood will still activate once they recognize someone as a host. I don't know whether (Y/N) already belong to someone.

Me: I hate to admit it, but I think yes. I already belong to someone.

Zeke: And who is it? Eren?